W.T.F

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• W.T.F

This is the second time i've been spammed by AOL when clicking the forum link on the homepage.Is it just me?Those damn popups are very annoying!

?? I never get any pop ups when coming here.

(is not using aol.)

Comment

It happened both times when i hit the forum link,same add.Hasn't hit me anywhere else.So the odds of it being a coincidence i would say are slim to none.I HATE popups

Comment

There are no ads of any kind on Warfare HQ except the Chips&Bits ads. If you are getting some type of popup it's not from this webpage.
        Editor-in-Chief
        GameSquad.com

Comment

It looks like its time for a new internet service provider if this is the things i can expect.Ads when i sign on or off aren't too bad,though this is taking it a bit far.I just found it funny that i was only getting hit with it when i hit the forum link on this site.
          Thanks for clearing that up.

Comment

If got pop-ups back when i was using AOL. But now that I have broadband theyre dont go around.
            Doesn't read Al Franken, can't watch Al Jazeera, will attack dumbasses. Anyone but Rumsfeld '04.

Comment

If you don't want to ditch your ISP, just use a real browser instead of the integrated one in the AOL client. Opera and Mozilla both have features to block popups integrated into them. IF you want to use IE install a ad filtering proxy (eg webwasher) and set it to kill popups. I'd recomend using one anyway to kill banners.
              "Lord... forgive me my actions, speech and thoughts. Because, Lord, I am seriously going to kick some unrighteous ass in Your Name, Amen."
              Princess of Wands by John Ringo (Jan 2006)

http://www.baen.com/chapters/W200601...9232.htm?blurb

Comment

Thanks for the info guys

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                X