What the heck is that?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What the heck is that?!

Well, it is the "final" plan for the 2008 Olympic Stadium in Beijing, China!

Fitting that it looks like a bowl of Yellow-Faced Noodles! LMAO!

That is the ugliest structure I could ever imagine!

They're communists; that explains everything. A communist mind is as confused and convoluted as the design.

"Artillery adds dignity to what would otherwise be a ugly brawl."
    --Frederick II, King of Prussia

Comment

Originally posted by MonsterZero
      They're communists; that explains everything. A communist mind is as confused, convoluted and directionless as the design.
      No no mine is clear well shaped and well organised.

Too much vodka that's the responsable of the disaray of previous eastern communist countries people brain.

Humm you were one of these, poor sick people you will be in charge of

Der WanderScud
      The Best weapon ever:a good Joke. The Best shield ever: Humour
      JLBETIN© Aka Der Wanderer TOAW Section Leader is a █ WHQ/SZO/XG/Gamesquad® product since 01/2003
      The Birth of European Army Tournament round Three is opened

Comment

Is that supposed to be a metal structure or what

Comment

Looks like a toilet seat in a S&M house.

Goblin
          Mega Campaign Screaming Eagles and Das Reich Design Team Member
          DAS REICH CAMPAIGN, and THE SPWaW ICON GUIDE AVAILABLE AT: The SP:WaW Depot
          In difficult ground, press on. In encircled ground, devise strategems. In death ground, fight.

Comment

Originally posted by CPangracs
            Hashish must be legal in China!
            "Have you forgotten the face of your father?"

Comment

Originally posted by CPangracs

That is the ugliest structure I could ever imagine!
              Have a look at what they are building just in front of my house. In the following address you will find pictures of the current status of Agbar Tower. As you may imagine, this building has already some nicknames...

http://www.emporis.com/en/il/pc/?id=...0&yr=2004&mt=6
              Cual lidian bien, sobre dorado arzón
              Mio Cid Ruy Diaz, el buen lidiador;
              Minaya Alvar Fáñez, que en Zorita mandó;
              Martín Antolínez, el burgalés de pro...!

Comment

Originally posted by Minaya
                Have a look at what they are building just in front of my house. In the following address you will find pictures of the current status of Agbar Tower. As you may imagine, this building has already some nicknames...

http://www.emporis.com/en/il/pc/?id=...0&yr=2004&mt=6
                Ombre with or without condom,
                What was smoking the architect when he designed THAT ouarffffffffffff LOL

Der WanderStraight
                The Best weapon ever:a good Joke. The Best shield ever: Humour
                JLBETIN© Aka Der Wanderer TOAW Section Leader is a █ WHQ/SZO/XG/Gamesquad® product since 01/2003
                The Birth of European Army Tournament round Three is opened

Comment

His name is Jean Nouvel. I don't know what he smokes but I'd like to know what had smoked the guys that approved the project and buyed the building.
                  Cual lidian bien, sobre dorado arzón
                  Mio Cid Ruy Diaz, el buen lidiador;
                  Minaya Alvar Fáñez, que en Zorita mandó;
                  Martín Antolínez, el burgalés de pro...!

Comment

Originally posted by Minaya
                    I don't know what he smokes but I'd like to know what had smoked the guys that approved the project and buyed the building.
                    I guess that guy has a LOOOOT (or shall I say.. little ) to compensate for
                    "The conventional army loses if it does not win. The guerrilla wins if he does not lose."

Henry Alfred Kissinger

Comment

LoL ... almost missed this one... That one sux, it is indeed ugly
                      Attn to ALL my opponents:

If you sent me your turn and after 24 hours, you still did not get anything from me, please be sure to post in the forum to ask for what is going on.

Remember, I ALWAYS reply within 24 hours, even if I do NOT have time to play my turn, in which case I will at least send you email to tell you that I will have to play it later, but I DO receive your turn.

Comment

Man Freud would have had a field day with that.

Comment

Both those structures have an erotic nature to them (not that i like penis looking buildings, noth that theres anything wrong with that!) maybe they should incorporate the structures together, with the penis building upside done in the middle of the chinese one, sort of a coming together of both cultures
                          Not lip service, nor obsequious homage to superiors, nor servile observance of forms and customs...the Australian army is proof that individualism is the best and not the worst foundation upon which to build up collective discipline - General Monash

Comment

Originally posted by Temujin
                            Both those structures have an erotic nature to them (not that i like penis looking buildings, noth that theres anything wrong with that!) maybe they should incorporate the structures together, with the penis building upside done in the middle of the chinese one, sort of a coming together of both cultures
                            And with a big sign: WORLD PEACE
                            Attn to ALL my opponents:

If you sent me your turn and after 24 hours, you still did not get anything from me, please be sure to post in the forum to ask for what is going on.

Remember, I ALWAYS reply within 24 hours, even if I do NOT have time to play my turn, in which case I will at least send you email to tell you that I will have to play it later, but I DO receive your turn.

Comment

Olympic stadion my ass, that´s somekind of portal. A matrix. They´re up to something.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• casanova
                                Berlin.1945
                                by casanova
                                The Sowjet T-34 tank against a German Tiger tank in Berlin in the II World War in 1945. ...
                                Yesterday, 23:41
                              • casanova
                                AW 169M
                                by casanova
                                The Austrian minister of defence Klaudia Tanner declared the buy of 18 Italian military helicopters of the type AW 169M for the Austrian army, the Bundesheer....
                                Yesterday, 23:26
                              • JBark
                                What changed?
                                by JBark
                                There was a time not too long ago when this forum was full of discussion, multiple posts, votes and involved discussions on the best of the war, etc.,...
                                Yesterday, 18:54
                              Working...
                              X