Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

IMPORTANT! A Tip for Brits and Germans While in America!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IMPORTANT! A Tip for Brits and Germans While in America!

This is a way to warm your beer while visiting us Yanks!

http://www.czabe.com/audioclips/BeerParty.wmv

Urgh! That was disgusting! And I've seen people do that. (My friends - sigh! But hey, that was quite awhile ago...)
    "When I am abroad I always make it a rule never to criticize or attack the Government of my country. I make up for lost time when I am at home."

Winston Churchill

Comment

(And not last week, regardless of what anyone else around here might say!)
      "When I am abroad I always make it a rule never to criticize or attack the Government of my country. I make up for lost time when I am at home."

Winston Churchill

Comment

how can you waste this precious liquid doing this
        looking forward to the new version of toaw

Comment

I was going to complain about a waste of good beer, too...then I realized that the punk probably was drinking some cheap-ass, pig's swill, like Budweiser, or Coors.
          I have no problem at all with being proved wrong. Especially when being proved wrong leaves the world a better place, than being proved right...

Comment

This is disgusting!

And Curt: I feel personally insulted by your headline as only Brits drink warm beer!
            "A platoon of Chinese tanks viciously attacked a Soviet harvester,
            which was peacefully working a field near the Soviet-Chinese border.
            The harvester returned fire and upon destroying the enemy
            returned to its home base."

Comment

I watched it in the morning with no food in my guts it was a laugh, however showing it to someone after a meal was a bad move, i nearly lost it!
              Not lip service, nor obsequious homage to superiors, nor servile observance of forms and customs...the Australian army is proof that individualism is the best and not the worst foundation upon which to build up collective discipline - General Monash

Comment

Originally posted by mr_clark
                This is disgusting!

And Curt: I feel personally insulted by your headline as only Brits drink warm beer!
                So, I guess the 5 years I lived in Germany and was served warm beer in numerous restaurants and clubs was all a hoax for little old me?

Comment

Here's a joke for ya Curt.

Two Arabs are chatting. One pulls his wallet out and starts flipping through
                  pictures. "This is my oldest son. He's a martyr."
                  "Here's my second son. He's a martyr too." After a pause and a deep sigh,
                  the second Arab wistfully says, "They blow up so fast, don't they?"
                  Not lip service, nor obsequious homage to superiors, nor servile observance of forms and customs...the Australian army is proof that individualism is the best and not the worst foundation upon which to build up collective discipline - General Monash

Comment

it seems i can't understand australian sens of humour
                    looking forward to the new version of toaw

Comment

But hey, warm beer gets you drunk faster.

Comment

Originally posted by viridomaros
                        it seems i can't understand australian sens of humour
                        grew - blow

Edit:
                        grow...
                        a brain cell

Comment

That's the proper way to drink beer; Jeff Goldblum style. He didn't throw up, he released a special enzyme that dillutes the beer and makes it less bitter. It's easier to digest this way.

"Artillery adds dignity to what would otherwise be a ugly brawl."
                          --Frederick II, King of Prussia

Comment

Originally posted by CPangracs
                            So, I guess the 5 years I lived in Germany and was served warm beer in numerous restaurants and clubs was all a hoax for little old me?
                            It was a joke! (sorry for not making that more clear)

When I am on the road I always get cold beer though...

Maybe they saw you're an American

BTW if i get a warm beer in Gemany I ask the waiter to take it back immediately and generally get a cold one afterwards...

Comment

Originally posted by Temujin
                              Here's a joke for ya Curt.

Two Arabs are chatting. One pulls his wallet out and starts flipping through
                              pictures. "This is my oldest son. He's a martyr."
                              "Here's my second son. He's a martyr too." After a pause and a deep sigh,
                              the second Arab wistfully says, "They blow up so fast, don't they?"
                              LOL that's a good (but politically incorrect) one

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X