Any Country Music Fans?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Country Music Fans?

Have you heard "Redneck Woman" by Gretchen Wilson? Oh boy, oh boy, that's so much fun. It's #1 at many radio stations.

"Artillery adds dignity to what would otherwise be a ugly brawl."
    --Frederick II, King of Prussia

Originally posted by MonsterZero
    Have you heard "Redneck Woman" by Gretchen Wilson? Oh boy, oh boy, that's so much fun. It's #1 at many radio stations.
    Well this is Germany, never heard of it (did i mention I was at the bad Religion gig on Monday )
    "A platoon of Chinese tanks viciously attacked a Soviet harvester,
    which was peacefully working a field near the Soviet-Chinese border.
    The harvester returned fire and upon destroying the enemy
    returned to its home base."

Comment

Here's a free sample from the Walmart music store

http://musicclips.liquiddigitalmedia...0001021850.asf

Comment

Here's a free sample from the Walmart music store

http://musicclips.liquiddigitalmedia...0001021850.asf
        Well, not that bad Monster... though when I hear country I always think abouzt fat guys with guitars and hats...

Comment

Yeah right...ever heard of Shania Twain? There are many others like her. Lots of sizzling hot women in country music.

Comment

Yeah right...ever heard of Shania Twain? There are many others like her. Lots of sizzling hot women in country music.
            Yeah, good argumentation :gettingasmackfrombehindbygirlfriend:

Comment

I like the song, but they are going to burn people out on it soon...

Country music rules.

Goblin, I reckon.
              Mega Campaign Screaming Eagles and Das Reich Design Team Member
              DAS REICH CAMPAIGN, and THE SPWaW ICON GUIDE AVAILABLE AT: The SP:WaW Depot
              In difficult ground, press on. In encircled ground, devise strategems. In death ground, fight.

Comment

Although I enjoy all types of music, I think Country is my favorite. For the most part, it is about family values and American ideals, no gratuitous sex and violence against women or profanity just to be profane as in Rap and Hip-Hop, and it's not filled with the angst and depression of grunge, goth, or punk. My personal favorite country star is Brad Paisley, but I'm also a big George Straight.

Comment

I don't listen too it on the radio anymore. i do enjoy alot of the older country though.
                  "Have you forgotten the face of your father?"

Comment

Originally posted by CPangracs
                    Although I enjoy all types of music, I think Country is my favorite. For the most part, it is about family values and American ideals, no gratuitous sex and violence against women or profanity just to be profane as in Rap and Hip-Hop, and it's not filled with the angst and depression of grunge, goth, or punk. My personal favorite country star is Brad Paisley, but I'm also a big George Straight.

I also enjoy just about all types of music, including some of your less-than-favorite ones, but country is my favorite also. Trace Atkins, Garth Brooks, and Goerge Straight are some of my favorites.

Goblin
                    Mega Campaign Screaming Eagles and Das Reich Design Team Member
                    DAS REICH CAMPAIGN, and THE SPWaW ICON GUIDE AVAILABLE AT: The SP:WaW Depot
                    In difficult ground, press on. In encircled ground, devise strategems. In death ground, fight.

Comment

I enjoy most music genres, except... country !
                      I probably have too many preconceived ideas about that kind of music. Too cheesy, too moralistic.

By the way, Shania Twain is Canadian And her music style is often more pop or soft rock than country.

Personnally, I either listen to classical music (especially symphonies or piano concertos), or metal (trash, black or death metal)

I know, this is completely crazy to be like this at both extremes of the musical spectrum . I don't know why I like both. It's just me

Comment

Originally posted by Goblin
                        I like the song, but they are going to burn people out on it soon...

Country music rules.

Goblin, I reckon.
                        You mean like they did with Achy Breaky Heart?

Comment

Redneckism is a title worn with pride over there?

I find a some Country ok, but as said before its tacky cliche'd stuff. I have lived in areas where only country is available on the radio
                          Not lip service, nor obsequious homage to superiors, nor servile observance of forms and customs...the Australian army is proof that individualism is the best and not the worst foundation upon which to build up collective discipline - General Monash

Comment

Oh No - country music is nothing to be proud about - actually how many of of your dogs get killed, wives leave, season's over!
                            Black & blue from the TOAW learning curve!

Comment

oooh yech country.....SOME is okidoki. but hell you should see the dutch equivelant, that really makes you wanna puke. [search kazaa for Frans Bauer, André Hazes, Corry Konings or Marianne Weber.....the germans probably know what im talking about]
                              French Soldier: You don't frighten us, English pig dogs. Go and boil your bottoms, you sons of a silly person. I blow my nose at you, so-called "Arthur King," you and all your silly English K-nig-hts.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X