John Kerry Poll

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• John Kerry Poll

Theres a great debate being waged on the net and elsewhere as to who John Kerry looks more like, Herman Munster or Lurch. You make the decision who does John Kerry look more like ?
    Attached Files
    Herman Munster
    27.78%
    Lurch
    72.22%
    Last edited by Priest; 02 Jun 04, 12:49.

I said Lurch but either way Kerry looks weird/funny

Thanks for looking!!

Comment

Well, he surely looks more similar to this lurch guy...
      "A platoon of Chinese tanks viciously attacked a Soviet harvester,
      which was peacefully working a field near the Soviet-Chinese border.
      The harvester returned fire and upon destroying the enemy
      returned to its home base."

Comment

So which of the three is Kerry?
        "You can't change the rules in the middle of the game."
        "Hey, you just made that rule up."

Heil Dicke Bertha!

Comment

I voted Lurch.

According to my girlfriend, Kerry does not look nearly as good as Clinton.

Me (watching the news):
          -That's the guy who's running for the democrats in the US election...

Her:
          -Oh yeah? Against Bush?

-Yep.

-I guess he can't be worse than Bush (my girlfriend is anti-Bush, like most Canadians anyway...)

-Well, it depends...the Iraq mess will remain a mess for a while, and having a Republican or Democrat president won't change that much...Bush has put the Americans in for a rough ride and there is no easy way out now. Too late.

-Kerry has a weird face...certainly does not look as handsome as Clinton did...anyway Clinton was a pervert.

-He wasn't a pervert, he just showed he was quite a normal guy (then I realize that what I am trying to say is not coming out as I would like it )

-(girlfriend staring at me...) What do you mean normal? He cheated his wife !

-Yeah I know, but I meant he was a normal guy in the sense that he had normal sex urges or sex attractiveness (I am in trouble ) ... I am not condoning what he did honey and I would not do this, but knowing that the most powerful human being on the planet had sex urges is reassuring no (I am really in deep trouble now ) ?

-What ?!

In desperation, I argued that at least Clinton did not tried to manipulate the taxpayers money or grant advantages to some people at the expense of others, he was just involved in a personal sexual scandal...

As you probably guessed though, my girlfriend did not really agreed with me and I had to capitulate with apologies

Comment

Originally posted by Tzar
            I voted Lurch.

Me (watching the news):

Her:
            -Oh yeah? Against Bush?

-Yep.

-I guess he can't be worse than Bush (my girlfriend is anti-Bush, like most Canadians anyway...)

-Well, it depends...the Iraq mess will remain a mess for a while, and having a Republican or Democrat president won't change that much...Bush has put the Americans in for a rough ride and there is no easy way out now. Too late.

-Kerry has a weird face...certainly does not look as handsome as Clinton did...anyway Clinton was a pervert.

-He wasn't a pervert, he just showed he was quite a normal guy (then I realize that what I am trying to say is not coming out as I would like it )

-Yeah I know, but I meant he was a normal guy in the sense that he had normal sex urges or sex attractiveness (I am in trouble ) ... I am not condoning what he did honey and I would not do this, but knowing that the most powerful human being on the planet had sex urges is reassuring no (I am really in deep trouble now ) ?

-What ?!

In desperation, I argued that at least Clinton did not tried to manipulate the taxpayers money or grant advantages to some people at the expense of others, he was just involved in a personal sexual scandal...

As you probably guessed though, my girlfriend did not really agreed with me and I had to capitulate with apologies

“To tell deliberate lies while genuinely believing in them, to forget any fact that has become inconvenient, and then when it becomes necessary again, to draw it back from oblivion for just so long as it is needed…” -1984 about the Big Lie

Comment

Originally posted by Dicke Bertha
              So which of the three is Kerry?

Comment

mr. munster made me laugh...muhahahaha

but anyway, lurch and johnny are twins.
                French Soldier: You don't frighten us, English pig dogs. Go and boil your bottoms, you sons of a silly person. I blow my nose at you, so-called "Arthur King," you and all your silly English K-nig-hts.

Comment

Originally posted by Tzar
                  I voted Lurch.

Me (watching the news):

Her:
                  -Oh yeah? Against Bush?

-Yep.

-What ?!

It proves again that girls don't know politics and that discussing srious matters with them only leads to problems.
                  "A platoon of Chinese tanks viciously attacked a Soviet harvester,
                  which was peacefully working a field near the Soviet-Chinese border.
                  The harvester returned fire and upon destroying the enemy
                  returned to its home base."

Comment

Well it seems that ol' Herman is making a comeback, myself I voted for Herman.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                    X