Bashar Assad's Wifey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bashar Assad's Wifey

Assad is the president of Syria and his sygnificant other is the one with dark hair.

I've never seen a wealthy Arab guy married to an average woman; they're all smokin'. Wealthy Arab dudes know what's good for you; I have to give it to them.

I grant Assad bonus score for letting her wear watever the hell she wants and not hiding her wrapped up in towels (as prescribed by Shariah laws).

"Artillery adds dignity to what would otherwise be a ugly brawl."
    --Frederick II, King of Prussia

In this picture she looks a bit more plain an ordinary. Hey, JBetin, why in the world is Chirac's wife wearing a Japanese kimono? This is an official state visit!

"Artillery adds dignity to what would otherwise be a ugly brawl."
    --Frederick II, King of Prussia

Comment

She looks fine to me, i know plenty of arab women that wear scarfs and stuff and they are still very attractive women, Geez even in my mis-spent youth as a racist bigot i never knocked the other sides woman.
      Not lip service, nor obsequious homage to superiors, nor servile observance of forms and customs...the Australian army is proof that individualism is the best and not the worst foundation upon which to build up collective discipline - General Monash

Comment

you women is scarfs can be pretty attractive as long as it isnt the dreaded burqua....

anyway, ill take Assad's wife above mrs. Chirac anyday
        French Soldier: You don't frighten us, English pig dogs. Go and boil your bottoms, you sons of a silly person. I blow my nose at you, so-called "Arthur King," you and all your silly English K-nig-hts.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
        X