Greedy bastard Tour

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greedy bastard Tour

For those who haven't seen it (me included...until today, that is), here's a link to Eric Idle's Greedy Bastard Tour journal. It's good Python-esque reading. I don't know how old this is, but I'm guessing it's from late last year.

http://www.pythonline.com/eric_idle.html
    Even Jesus will never forgive what you do - Bob Dylan

Is that his real name? Or is it in line with their exquisit and fine von von oben cultural penchant?
    "You can't change the rules in the middle of the game."
    "Hey, you just made that rule up."

Heil Dicke Bertha!

Comment

For all of you Eric Idle fans, here's his FCC Song. A kick in the pants...
      I have no problem at all with being proved wrong. Especially when being proved wrong leaves the world a better place, than being proved right...

Comment

Yes, that's a good one.
        Even Jesus will never forgive what you do - Bob Dylan

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• casanova
          Berlin.1945
          by casanova
          The Sowjet T-34 tank against a German Tiger tank in Berlin in the II World War in 1945. ...
          Yesterday, 23:41
        • casanova
          AW 169M
          by casanova
          The Austrian minister of defence Klaudia Tanner declared the buy of 18 Italian military helicopters of the type AW 169M for the Austrian army, the Bundesheer....
          Yesterday, 23:26
        • JBark
          What changed?
          by JBark
          There was a time not too long ago when this forum was full of discussion, multiple posts, votes and involved discussions on the best of the war, etc.,...
          Yesterday, 18:54
        Working...
        X