Important Notice To All On Forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Important Notice To All On Forum

This message is a serious warning to EVERYONE on forum, not only my current opponents.

Today I just discovered that my email account has been hacked by some unknowns and what makes things worse is that my personal address book has always been intruded at the same time. The hacker used BOTH my email account and my address book to send an email to everyone on my address book with an .exe file, presumably a virus ---- PLEASE do NOT open such emails from me (the one with attachment as ".exe" files), I will NEVER send you any executable files.

I am sorry for any damage it may cause. I am also contacting my service provider for the issue right now. Thank you for your understanding.

But please remember, never open any .exe attachment from emails sent by my email address, as I will NEVER do that.

Xuebo
    Attn to ALL my opponents:

If you sent me your turn and after 24 hours, you still did not get anything from me, please be sure to post in the forum to ask for what is going on.

Remember, I ALWAYS reply within 24 hours, even if I do NOT have time to play my turn, in which case I will at least send you email to tell you that I will have to play it later, but I DO receive your turn.

Uh, I get hundreds of those each week. Most people using Windows just don't realize, like you now did, that they are compromised and have gazillions of spyware, backdoors and reproducing virusses on their boxes.

Comment

For the past couple of weeks, I've been getting one, or two, daily from (or spoofed from) Siberian HEAT's myrealbox.com account, each with a small zip file that contains a worm.
      I have no problem at all with being proved wrong. Especially when being proved wrong leaves the world a better place, than being proved right...

Comment

Originally posted by JAMiAM
        For the past couple of weeks, I've been getting one, or two, daily from (or spoofed from) Siberian HEAT's myrealbox.com account, each with a small zip file that contains a worm.
        hmm.. that is obvious, Brian did that on purpose!
        He just wanted to bring you down from the ladder! Jealous, wasn't that simple?

If you sent me your turn and after 24 hours, you still did not get anything from me, please be sure to post in the forum to ask for what is going on.

Remember, I ALWAYS reply within 24 hours, even if I do NOT have time to play my turn, in which case I will at least send you email to tell you that I will have to play it later, but I DO receive your turn.

Comment

looking forward to the new version of toaw

Comment

rofl
            Maj. Reismann: "Kill every officer in sight!"
            soldier: "Ours or theirs?"

Comment

Oh no...now Raver's email address is being spoofed, or is infected.
              I have no problem at all with being proved wrong. Especially when being proved wrong leaves the world a better place, than being proved right...

Comment

Originally posted by ER_Chaser
                This message is a serious warning to EVERYONE on forum, not only my current opponents.

Today I just discovered that my email account has been hacked by some unknowns and what makes things worse is that my personal address book has always been intruded at the same time. The hacker used BOTH my email account and my address book to send an email to everyone on my address book with an .exe file, presumably a virus ---- PLEASE do NOT open such emails from me (the one with attachment as ".exe" files), I will NEVER send you any executable files.

I am sorry for any damage it may cause. I am also contacting my service provider for the issue right now. Thank you for your understanding.

But please remember, never open any .exe attachment from emails sent by my email address, as I will NEVER do that.

Xuebo
                And this hacker virus can start threads in the WHQ forum...
                a brain cell

Comment

Originally posted by laszlo.nemedi
                  And this hacker virus can start threads in the WHQ forum...
                  Well, not entirely impossible, but I guess it will probably take another technology breakthrough for the hacker to even talk like me ... e.g., the Brian and ladder conjecture ... and deliberately dodge Mr. Vir.'s polite but embarrassing urges

Comment

looking forward to the new version of toaw

Comment

Comment

:d :d
                        a brain cell

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                        X