• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If You Could Get a Face Transplant...

Which famous face would you choose?

http://www.cnn.com/2004/TECH/science...ant/index.html

"Artillery adds dignity to what would otherwise be a ugly brawl."
    --Frederick II, King of Prussia

Not famous face, but neanderthalian would be cool. No wait, Henry Morgan, the king of all pirates.

Comment

i think i will keep mine
      this possibility really scare me
      looking forward to the new version of toaw

Comment

I'd keep mine, I think.

Comment

yech...i thought you where talking about that mtv show where they transform people trought plastic surgery so they look like a certain celeb..

ah well, my face is too pretty to get rid off for now.............
          French Soldier: You don't frighten us, English pig dogs. Go and boil your bottoms, you sons of a silly person. I blow my nose at you, so-called "Arthur King," you and all your silly English K-nig-hts.

Comment

Did some of you seen the face of a 3rd degree burnt people. I saw one, poor guy was ugly, for him whatever the face change will be, it will be a drastic life change.

On my own mine please me a lot

Der WanderScareFace
            The Best weapon ever:a good Joke. The Best shield ever: Humour
            JLBETIN© Aka Der Wanderer TOAW Section Leader is a █ WHQ/SZO/XG/Gamesquad® product since 01/2003
            The Birth of European Army Tournament round Three is opened

Comment

I am thinking of Peter Sellers in some movie he made with Goldie Hawn, he was some kind of Casanova, and the movie ended with him mesmerised by his own image in a mirror, saying "you are lovely" .

Personally, I know I am the best looking guy here, and the most clever too!
              "You can't change the rules in the middle of the game."
              "Hey, you just made that rule up."

Heil Dicke Bertha!

Comment

Originally posted by Dicke Bertha
                I am thinking of Peter Sellers in some movie he made with Goldie Hawn, he was some kind of Casanova, and the movie ended with him mesmerised by his own image in a mirror, saying "you are lovely" .

Personally, I know I am the best looking guy here, and the most clever too!
                Obviously after me, indeed, isn't it, really !!

Der WanderNiciestBrightfullTheBestBrainInUniverse
                The Best weapon ever:a good Joke. The Best shield ever: Humour
                JLBETIN© Aka Der Wanderer TOAW Section Leader is a █ WHQ/SZO/XG/Gamesquad® product since 01/2003
                The Birth of European Army Tournament round Three is opened

Comment

I´d go for myself I guess. I am what I am.
                  Maj. Reismann: "Kill every officer in sight!"
                  soldier: "Ours or theirs?"

Comment

Who has the hottest missus in the forum? Whover that is, Ill use your face for a couple of days
                    Not lip service, nor obsequious homage to superiors, nor servile observance of forms and customs...the Australian army is proof that individualism is the best and not the worst foundation upon which to build up collective discipline - General Monash

Comment

This should really only be used for people with severe face damage, I mean look on the "side" effects (e.g. this immune suppressing stuff or a more lively sex life for Temujin )
                      "A platoon of Chinese tanks viciously attacked a Soviet harvester,
                      which was peacefully working a field near the Soviet-Chinese border.
                      The harvester returned fire and upon destroying the enemy
                      returned to its home base."

Comment

Temujin, your avatar-photo is not good. The Genghis Khan mode is out. You need a serious make-over.
                        "You can't change the rules in the middle of the game."
                        "Hey, you just made that rule up."

Heil Dicke Bertha!

Comment

Temujin, your avatar-photo is not good. The Genghis Khan mode is out. You need a serious make-over.
                          Yes, maybe as JAMiAM for one of his girls to take Genghis's place

Thanks for looking!!

Comment

Whats wrong with Genghis?
                            Not lip service, nor obsequious homage to superiors, nor servile observance of forms and customs...the Australian army is proof that individualism is the best and not the worst foundation upon which to build up collective discipline - General Monash

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                            X