Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Birthday, Scully!

Brian,

No wonder you've been so cranky these days. It's not the liberal backlash you're fighting, it's the age...

To help you celebrate in the finest, patriotic tradition this nice young, Republican lass will help you wave the old "red, white and blue". Just don't let the wife catch you spending too much time unfurling Old Glory, lest she put a dent in your flagstaff...

Cheers!
    Attached Files
    I have no problem at all with being proved wrong. Especially when being proved wrong leaves the world a better place, than being proved right...

happy b'day Brian

methinks CPT Pat has a prezzy for you...
    Now listening too;
    - Russell Robertson, ruining whatever credibility my football team once had.

Comment

Happy birthday Brian. Remember don't let your wife catch you licking the screen.
      Attached Files
      Last edited by Priest; 26 May 04, 04:05.

Comment

Happy birthday!

(Wow this thread going to be the best thread here...)
        a brain cell

Comment

Bah, you're all obscene!!!

Happy birthday Scully!

And here is what you really want...
          Attached Files
          "A platoon of Chinese tanks viciously attacked a Soviet harvester,
          which was peacefully working a field near the Soviet-Chinese border.
          The harvester returned fire and upon destroying the enemy
          returned to its home base."

Comment

Happy birthday

Der WanderChampagne
            The Best weapon ever:a good Joke. The Best shield ever: Humour
            JLBETIN© Aka Der Wanderer TOAW Section Leader is a █ WHQ/SZO/XG/Gamesquad® product since 01/2003
            The Birth of European Army Tournament round Three is opened

Comment

happy birthday scully
              looking forward to the new version of toaw

Comment

Happy Birthday !

Comment

Nice one, Priest.

I'd like to say that I'm rubbing off on you, but some around here might take it the wrong way...
                  I have no problem at all with being proved wrong. Especially when being proved wrong leaves the world a better place, than being proved right...

Comment

Originally posted by JAMiAM
                    Nice one, Priest.

I'd like to say that I'm rubbing off on you, but some around here might take it the wrong way...
                    No, we pretty much understand the relationship you boys have!
                    Not lip service, nor obsequious homage to superiors, nor servile observance of forms and customs...the Australian army is proof that individualism is the best and not the worst foundation upon which to build up collective discipline - General Monash

Comment

Originally posted by JAMiAM
                      Nice one, Priest.

Make sure that you check out the one that I posted on "Caption this picture."

Comment

Have a great B-Day Scully

I must say this is on of the best threads ever, anyone else have a contribution

Thanks for looking!!

Comment

Happy Birthday Scully
                          "As soon as men decide that all means are permitted to fight an evil, then their good becomes indistinguishable from the evil that they set out to destroy."-Christopher Dawson - The Judgement of Nations, 1942

Comment

Happy Birthday Scully!

Goblin
                            Mega Campaign Screaming Eagles and Das Reich Design Team Member
                            DAS REICH CAMPAIGN, and THE SPWaW ICON GUIDE AVAILABLE AT: The SP:WaW Depot
                            In difficult ground, press on. In encircled ground, devise strategems. In death ground, fight.

Comment

heh hehe heheheheh...

I like birthday parties

wooops.. whose bday it is? ... ooops .. sorrrry... Happy Bday, Scully!
                              Attn to ALL my opponents:

If you sent me your turn and after 24 hours, you still did not get anything from me, please be sure to post in the forum to ask for what is going on.

Remember, I ALWAYS reply within 24 hours, even if I do NOT have time to play my turn, in which case I will at least send you email to tell you that I will have to play it later, but I DO receive your turn.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X