Farenheit 9/11 win the Cannes Gold Palm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Farenheit 9/11 win the Cannes Gold Palm

Not a lot of Conservatve US citizen would be proud of this but a US film maker has won the Gold Palm at Cannes yes

Michael Moore for Farenheit 9/11,

and the funniest for me he was chosse by a Jury made of US members.

This is not a French trap.

I hope it will push people to distribute it on US soil, and help citizens to have they eyes wide open.

hé hé fun US jury at Cannes choose 9/11 for its artistic quality, artistic and quality for GWB LOL

Der WanderLaughButLaugh
    The Best weapon ever:a good Joke. The Best shield ever: Humour
    JLBETIN© Aka Der Wanderer TOAW Section Leader is a █ WHQ/SZO/XG/Gamesquad® product since 01/2003
    The Birth of European Army Tournament round Three is opened

I doubt it. Micheal Moore is not a very popular person. If I'm not mistaken this movie is suppose to be a comedy or something, which will only make it more controversial than acceptable.
    "As soon as men decide that all means are permitted to fight an evil, then their good becomes indistinguishable from the evil that they set out to destroy."-Christopher Dawson - The Judgement of Nations, 1942

Comment

MM - yawn.

Some people here think MM is some sort of sage. Others just think of MM in the same way as Alexi Sayle used to introduce himself at the beginning his tv show.

Comment

Sages, i went to a John Pilger movie and q&a session with pilger(i was coerced by a friend to go, not my usual cup of tea), it was an orgy of hero worshipping maddness. The questions people asked him were as if he was some omnipotent god with the ability to see everything and the power to correct everything bad in the world, it was disgusting
        Not lip service, nor obsequious homage to superiors, nor servile observance of forms and customs...the Australian army is proof that individualism is the best and not the worst foundation upon which to build up collective discipline - General Monash

Comment

Did Moore ever return the Oscar as he was supposed to for trying to pass "Bowling for Columbine" off as a documentary. Caught his appearance on "The View" a few months ago, the women had him weeping like a little girl. Moore a sage? More like the creepy kid who would torment small animals for a laugh.

Comment

Originally posted by Temujin
            Sages, i went to a John Pilger movie and q&a session with pilger(i was coerced by a friend to go, not my usual cup of tea), it was an orgy of hero worshipping maddness. The questions people asked him were as if he was some omnipotent god with the ability to see everything and the power to correct everything bad in the world, it was disgusting
            heh, I remember when he came to Curtin to give a guest lecture - he's just upset the Wall came down and the Commies didn't win.
            Now listening too;
            - Russell Robertson, ruining whatever credibility my football team once had.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
            X