Hey, Dicke Bertha!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey, Dicke Bertha!

Did you know they're working on a Pacific Theater expansion for IL-2 Stumovik? (on the bottom first screenshot page there's a "NEXT" link to more).

http://www.il2sturmovik.com/forgotte...evelopment.php

"Artillery adds dignity to what would otherwise be a ugly brawl."
    --Frederick II, King of Prussia

Hehe Monster, guess what, in a moment of grandiose self-overestimation I went into a games' shop and out again with the Forgotten Battles. In the confusion, the clerk was able to convince me that I needed the ace expansion pack as well. On the way to the counter, the Battlefield 1942 fell into the basket too. I have installed the FB and flown once, and I crash just as unskillfully as before. Next project is to get one of those force feedback sticks, since everey little roll I do tend to throw me into a stall...with terminal consequence...

The pacific expansion looks good, perhaps it will make my crashes softer (water instead of ground)...

So progress is slow, but I am getting there...I think....
    "You can't change the rules in the middle of the game."
    "Hey, you just made that rule up."

Heil Dicke Bertha!

Comment

Never ignore waveoffs and you won't spin in. Marion Carl, the great Wildcat ace of the Pacific one day decided he was so good he could ignore a waveoff. He crashed into water immediately in that first try (he walked away from it).

Good luck.

Last edited by MonsterZero; 22 May 04, 16:15.

"Artillery adds dignity to what would otherwise be a ugly brawl."
      --Frederick II, King of Prussia

Comment

sadly, its a standalone version... [dammmit] but then again...they might be able to implement features they couldnt implement otherwise...or split the online flying community..
        French Soldier: You don't frighten us, English pig dogs. Go and boil your bottoms, you sons of a silly person. I blow my nose at you, so-called "Arthur King," you and all your silly English K-nig-hts.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
        X