Morale-Boosting Video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morale-Boosting Video

Some of you could have seen it others not. I have seen something like this before but not necessarily this particular movie. I can't recall.

http://www.nata2.info/war/AC-130U_gunship_video_lo.wmv
    Last edited by MonsterZero; 17 May 04, 13:39.

"Artillery adds dignity to what would otherwise be a ugly brawl."
    --Frederick II, King of Prussia

Old far-west style...first shoot, then ask what they were doing...

http://www.sunbelt-software.com/stu/apache.htm

Comment

Your link is broken but I read the video description and I've seen that. Those videos should be available to the public in large numbers; they show the ultimate meaning of waging jihad on America.

"Artillery adds dignity to what would otherwise be a ugly brawl."
      --Frederick II, King of Prussia

Comment

Originally posted by MonsterZero
        Some of you could have seen it others not. I have seen something like this before but not necessarily this particular movie. I can't recall.

http://www.nata2.info/war/AC-130U_gunship_video_lo.wmv
        I don't want to be one of them on the ground.
        Do you know something about the situation, was it an enemy camp?
        a brain cell

Comment

I know my moral has been boosted up the wazoo.

Comment

What is the background to this event apart from the search and destroy aspect (which proved to be useless in vietnam)?
            Not lip service, nor obsequious homage to superiors, nor servile observance of forms and customs...the Australian army is proof that individualism is the best and not the worst foundation upon which to build up collective discipline - General Monash

Comment

More:

OUTNUMBERED British soldiers killed 35 Iraqi attackers in the Army’s first bayonet charge since the Falklands War 22 years ago. The fearless Argyll and Sutherland Highlanders stormed rebel positions after being ambushed and pinned down.

Despite being outnumbered five to one, they suffered only three minor wounds in the hand-to-hand fighting near the city of Amara.

The battle erupted after Land Rovers carrying 20 Argylls came under attack on a highway.

After radioing for back-up, they fixed bayonets and charged at 100 rebels using tactics learned in drills.

When the fighting ended bodies lay all over the highway — and more were floating in a nearby river. Nine rebels were captured.

An Army spokesman said: “This was an intense engagement.”

The last bayonet charge was by the Scots Guards and the Paras against Argentinian positions.
              "Experience should teach us to be most on our guard to protect liberty when the government’s purposes are beneficent. Men born to freedom are naturally alert to repel invasion of their liberty by evil-minded rulers. The greatest dangers to liberty lurk in insidious encroachment by men of zeal, well-meaning but without understanding."

– Associate Justice Louis D. Brandeis, Olmstead vs. United States.

Comment

Well done!
                Not lip service, nor obsequious homage to superiors, nor servile observance of forms and customs...the Australian army is proof that individualism is the best and not the worst foundation upon which to build up collective discipline - General Monash

Comment

Why do I suspect that the kind of people that set of IEDs and take potshots from abushes were quaking in their boots when confronted with a cold steel charge.

Comment

Probably not trained to deal with it, its not a good tactic to engage stronger armed froces in guerrilla warfare till you can match em. at this stage i doubt anyone is planning conventional combat.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                    X