Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ultimate Islamic Site- University of Georgia(USA)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Ultimate Islamic Site- University of Georgia(USA)

    http://www.arches.uga.edu/~godlas/

    Saw an essay in the Contemporary Topics section called
    The Utility of Islamic Imagery in the West which was a real eye opener. Check out his final paragragh first where he shows his true colours, but there's some good stuff there.

  • #2
    There are two distinct versions of Islam; one for the benefit of naive people like us and one preached in Egypt and Saudi Arabia where we're not listening. Be careful studying any English-language material about Islam. Muslim activists and spiritual leaders are extremely manipulative. They want you to know only the things "you're supposed to know" as a non-Muslim.

    "Artillery adds dignity to what would otherwise be a ugly brawl."
    --Frederick II, King of Prussia

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by MonsterZero
      There are two distinct versions of Islam; one for the benefit of naive people like us and one preached in Egypt and Saudi Arabia where we're not listening. Be careful studying any English-language material about Islam. Muslim activists and spiritual leaders are extremely manipulative. They want you to know only the things "you're supposed to know" as a non-Muslim.
      you should see what us aussies are planning to do to the US..OOOPS ignore that, we are freindly peacefull people.
      Not lip service, nor obsequious homage to superiors, nor servile observance of forms and customs...the Australian army is proof that individualism is the best and not the worst foundation upon which to build up collective discipline - General Monash

      Comment


      • #4
        Carefull T, with Bush and the gang likely to win the election and draft legislation quietly working through congress we will probably need another slam bang operation to brag about to get the news away from our ongoing ops.

        Wouldn't want yall to make the Axis of we need an enmey.

        Comment


        • #5
          Stupid gun contollers now how are we gonna protect ourselves

          Hope you have anti boomerang vests
          Not lip service, nor obsequious homage to superiors, nor servile observance of forms and customs...the Australian army is proof that individualism is the best and not the worst foundation upon which to build up collective discipline - General Monash

          Comment


          • #6
            *We have just received reports that for the past 10 years Australia has been hoarding Weapons of mass destruction in the form of boomerangs with biological warheads.*
            Kampfgruppe - A Fusion Wargaming Clan


            Kampfgruppe -Combat Mission OKH

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by KG_Chipaev
              *We have just received reports that for the past 10 years Australia has been hoarding Weapons of mass destruction in the form of boomerangs with biological warheads.*
              You mean they strap bottles of Australian wine on them? There's no known defense against that.
              "This is not a wine for drinking: this is a wine for lying down and voiding"
              ...a man that can stand up for a principle and sit down on his own stool.
              -the Firesign Theatre

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Tiberius
                You mean they strap bottles of Australian wine on them? There's no known defense against that.
                "This is not a wine for drinking: this is a wine for lying down and voiding"
                Chateau Chunder?

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Prester John
                  Chateau Chunder?
                  I'm not sure which one. I was relying on the researches of "Monty Python's Flying Circus"
                  ...a man that can stand up for a principle and sit down on his own stool.
                  -the Firesign Theatre

                  Comment

                  Latest Topics

                  Collapse

                  Working...
                  X