X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CNN Outsources Reporting to India

At least I think so. I can't otherwise explain this:

http://www.cnn.com/2004/WORLD/meast/...ain/index.html

"WASHINGTON (CNN) -- President Bush, in interviews Wednesday with two Arabic-language television networks, said that abuse of Iraqi prisoners by some U.S. troops was "abhorrent" and would reinforce anti-American sentiment in the region."
    "Experience should teach us to be most on our guard to protect liberty when the government’s purposes are beneficent. Men born to freedom are naturally alert to repel invasion of their liberty by evil-minded rulers. The greatest dangers to liberty lurk in insidious encroachment by men of zeal, well-meaning but without understanding."

– Associate Justice Louis D. Brandeis, Olmstead vs. United States.

Now...if we can just succeed in outsourcing the Chimp-in-Chief too, I'll be happy. Maybe Union Carbide needs a spokesman to relocate to Bhopal. That would be fitting for the Shrub...

Guess I'll just have to wait until November...
    I have no problem at all with being proved wrong. Especially when being proved wrong leaves the world a better place, than being proved right...

Comment

Originally posted by JAMiAM
      Now...if we can just succeed in outsourcing the Chimp-in-Chief too, I'll be happy. Maybe Union Carbide needs a spokesman to relocate to Bhopal. That would be fitting for the Shrub...

Guess I'll just have to wait until November...
      Humm I'm affraid that Florida is still in Union, and vote will be difficult again there

Der WanderHandCountingBallotPaper
      The Best weapon ever:a good Joke. The Best shield ever: Humour
      JLBETIN© Aka Der Wanderer TOAW Section Leader is a █ WHQ/SZO/XG/Gamesquad® product since 01/2003
      The Birth of European Army Tournament round Three is opened

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• casanova
        Berlin.1945
        by casanova
        The Sowjet T-34 tank against a German Tiger tank in Berlin in the II World War in 1945. ...
        Yesterday, 23:41
      • casanova
        AW 169M
        by casanova
        The Austrian minister of defence Klaudia Tanner declared the buy of 18 Italian military helicopters of the type AW 169M for the Austrian army, the Bundesheer....
        Yesterday, 23:26
      • JBark
        What changed?
        by JBark
        There was a time not too long ago when this forum was full of discussion, multiple posts, votes and involved discussions on the best of the war, etc.,...
        Yesterday, 18:54
      Working...
      X