Same-Sex Marriages

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Same-Sex Marriages

This poll was at the bottom of the link provided by Lazlo earlier.
    It'd be a good test of how conservative people at WHQ really are.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2004/...in606453.shtml

So what do you reckon? this or this?

Originally posted by Sharpe

Are you trying to come out of the closet Sharpy?
    Not lip service, nor obsequious homage to superiors, nor servile observance of forms and customs...the Australian army is proof that individualism is the best and not the worst foundation upon which to build up collective discipline - General Monash

Comment

not telling

Comment

Well, I strongly believe that Gay-couples should have the same rights as mixed-couples, with all the pros and cons. I mean if you marry you live together and also take some responsibility for each other. Question is why gays shouldn't be able to reach the same state of responsibility just because we don't like them?
        I can understand people who don't like gays to "marry" as they believe this is a bond between man and women, though I can't understand why they also don't want them to have a kind of "legal partnership", subjects to similar points as the "legal marriage". So this poll clearly shows that Americans are not yet beyond dogmatism in sexual matters.
        "A platoon of Chinese tanks viciously attacked a Soviet harvester,
        which was peacefully working a field near the Soviet-Chinese border.
        The harvester returned fire and upon destroying the enemy
        returned to its home base."

Comment

If I DON'T HAVE TO marry to a same-sex, I don't care who is doing what, actually most of the marriages are not perfect (family violence, marriage because of money or green card...) adn they get all the support from the state which a couple can get, why do we have to ban only the gays...
          a brain cell

Comment

I'm the kind that doesn't think that gay marrages are right, but, I'm not going to stand in their way.

Comment

Originally posted by Priest
              I'm the kind that doesn't think that gay marrages are right, but, I'm not going to stand in their way.
              Your view in many thing changed, does not it?
              a brain cell

Comment

Fight is opening in France, one of our green mayor want to celebrate one in June, all member of state even the Super Liar Jacques Chiras said it is not legal.

Problem is that nothing in French law specify what is the nature of the people to be married. Nothing specify a man and a woman.
                This is a breach where the mayor want to break the conservatives.

Will gave lot of legal fights

Der WanderSpectator
                Last edited by jlbetin; 03 May 04, 13:29.
                The Best weapon ever:a good Joke. The Best shield ever: Humour
                JLBETIN© Aka Der Wanderer TOAW Section Leader is a █ WHQ/SZO/XG/Gamesquad® product since 01/2003
                The Birth of European Army Tournament round Three is opened

Comment

Originally posted by laszlo.nemedi
                  Your view in many thing changed, does not it?
                  No, not really Laszlo. I've always felt that way.

Comment

Originally posted by Priest
                    No, not really Laszlo. I've always felt that way.
                    Sorry when, however it is not bad or good...
                    a brain cell

Comment

First off I believe homosexuality is wrong, so Im totally against same-sex marriges. Whats even worse are these couples that are together and then adopt a child. I think that is just sick. That will be one confused child when he/she grows up. I don't hate gay people I just hate their lifestlye and believe that it is a sin and a pervision of what marriage is supposed to be- One man and one woman until death do them part.

Thanks for looking!!

Comment

I beleive in the rights of the individual so i am not against gay marriage, but i draw the line at gay people like yourself adopting children, because i do believe that homosexuality is deviant, and when care of a child is assigned then it should be to a 'normal' as possible household.

I don't give a hoot about this word 'marriage' it is the same as 'liberty' etc, just catchwords with no solid meaning used by some to rally their ideological cause. The relationship of two people is their own business and i don't think the idea of marriage changes much in the relationship, except the woman now thinks she owns you and can control your life but thats another story!
                        Last edited by Temujin; 03 May 04, 20:59.
                        Not lip service, nor obsequious homage to superiors, nor servile observance of forms and customs...the Australian army is proof that individualism is the best and not the worst foundation upon which to build up collective discipline - General Monash

Comment

Where did Sharp say he was gay?

just asking,,please point me to a post where he is flying a banner...

As far as the kids go, I would have loved to have grown up with a "happy couple" as parents, to those 2 people who hated each other.

M4 Jess

Comment

Originally posted by Temujin
                            I beleive in the rights of the individual so i am not against gay marriage, but i draw the line at gay people like yourself adopting children...
                            You agreeing with SoccerDJ or calling me a Back Scuttler Temujin?

Comment

Originally posted by M4 Jess
                              Where did Sharp say he was gay?

just asking,,please point me to a post where he is flying a banner...

As far as the kids go, I would have loved to have grown up with a "happy couple" as parents, to those 2 people who hated each other.

M4 Jess
                              just trying to fire up the thread

as far as couples go i wouldnt support people who hated each other adopting kids either

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X