Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone getting married?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=4146756343

I'm glad my missus already has hers picked out - otherwise I would have been tempted!
    Now listening too;
    - Russell Robertson, ruining whatever credibility my football team once had.

Originally posted by Ivan Rapkinov
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=4146756343

I'm glad my missus already has hers picked out - otherwise I would have been tempted!
    'I think it's funny that one picture makes it look like the chest plate off an Imperial Storm Trooper.'

I was gonna reply saying 'Big Dog, sorry to hear about your divorce ' till i read this:

'This one guy emailed me and said, "Hey, bud. What part of Texas do you live?"
    Uh... Well, sir, I am from Seattle. Uh, Seattle, Texas.
    Right next to AreYouAFreakingMoron, Texas, which is a hop, skip and jump from IWasEducatedByGeorgeBush, Texas. Thanks for asking, neighbor.'

The things you have to look forward to Ivan good luck
    Not lip service, nor obsequious homage to superiors, nor servile observance of forms and customs...the Australian army is proof that individualism is the best and not the worst foundation upon which to build up collective discipline - General Monash

Comment

My Eyes, My Eyes.....I'M Blind !!!!!!!!

Comment

LOL ... oh my GOD, this guy is even funnier than James

LOLLL
        Attn to ALL my opponents:

If you sent me your turn and after 24 hours, you still did not get anything from me, please be sure to post in the forum to ask for what is going on.

Remember, I ALWAYS reply within 24 hours, even if I do NOT have time to play my turn, in which case I will at least send you email to tell you that I will have to play it later, but I DO receive your turn.

Comment

Originally posted by ER_Chaser
          LOL ... oh my GOD, this guy is even funnier than James

LOLLL
          And nearly as hairy
          Not lip service, nor obsequious homage to superiors, nor servile observance of forms and customs...the Australian army is proof that individualism is the best and not the worst foundation upon which to build up collective discipline - General Monash

Comment

I can't believe it sold for over 3 times what he paid for it.
            "Experience should teach us to be most on our guard to protect liberty when the government’s purposes are beneficent. Men born to freedom are naturally alert to repel invasion of their liberty by evil-minded rulers. The greatest dangers to liberty lurk in insidious encroachment by men of zeal, well-meaning but without understanding."

– Associate Justice Louis D. Brandeis, Olmstead vs. United States.

Comment

Well, for the cash earned he may buy a new engagement ring
              "A platoon of Chinese tanks viciously attacked a Soviet harvester,
              which was peacefully working a field near the Soviet-Chinese border.
              The harvester returned fire and upon destroying the enemy
              returned to its home base."

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
              X