Quatar Plans Tourist Boom!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quatar Plans Tourist Boom!

I'm going and I'm taking my suicide vest with me so when the locals "greet me" I'll be able to reply in kind.

Now a serious question; who if anybody goes to the Middle East for vacations and how do they manage to stay away from trouble? If it weren't for the wonderful population I'd consider a trip to the pyramids in Egypt some day, who knows.

http://www.cnn.com/2004/TRAVEL/DESTI....ap/index.html

"Artillery adds dignity to what would otherwise be a ugly brawl."
    --Frederick II, King of Prussia

I can see it now "Six flags over Quatar."

Comment

Don't muslims go on holiday? Or did you mean anybody who is anybody?

Comment

Originally posted by MonsterZero
        I'm going and I'm taking my suicide vest with me so when the locals "greet me" I'll be able to reply in kind.

Now a serious question; who if anybody goes to the Middle East for vacations and how do they manage to stay away from trouble? If it weren't for the wonderful population I'd consider a trip to the pyramids in Egypt some day, who knows.

http://www.cnn.com/2004/TRAVEL/DESTI....ap/index.html
        I think the UAE has a burgeoning if not successful tourism industry. But its all a sinister plot to infect the minds of westerners and send them back as sleepers to await the global jihad isnt it.
        Not lip service, nor obsequious homage to superiors, nor servile observance of forms and customs...the Australian army is proof that individualism is the best and not the worst foundation upon which to build up collective discipline - General Monash

Comment

Like the article says, Dubai has done it. There are lots of commercials for Dubai package shopping holidays on Asian televison. No reason Qatar can't do the same thing, and get in on the money too. Lots of jobs (translates to washing machines and satelite TV) for the locals, and they will have a new interest in the welfare of tourists.

Comment

Dubai is really wonderful, and no one will kill you there (but be prepared the Dubaian people are richer than you, only the non-Dubaians work there)...
            a brain cell

Comment

Originally posted by laszlo.nemedi
              Dubai is really wonderful, and no one will kill you there (but be prepared the Dubaian people are richer than you, only the non-Dubaians work there)...
              I forgot about that. Either way though, it's more jobs for poor people.

Comment

Hey, I think that I have a long lost Dubaian relative.

Comment

Originally posted by Priest
                  Hey, I think that I have a long lost Dubaian relative.
                  Find him, they get a house if they get married...
                  (They don't have to work, the gasoline is free for them, and the Jumeirah waterpark...)
                  a brain cell

Comment

Find him, they get a house if they get married...
                    (They don't have to work, the gasoline is free for them, and the Jumeirah waterpark...)
                    Yeah marry your cousin
                    Not lip service, nor obsequious homage to superiors, nor servile observance of forms and customs...the Australian army is proof that individualism is the best and not the worst foundation upon which to build up collective discipline - General Monash

Comment

Well, at least you will definately not get killed there.

I mean a friend of mine was in Jordan two weeks ago end even there they didn't kill him.
                      "A platoon of Chinese tanks viciously attacked a Soviet harvester,
                      which was peacefully working a field near the Soviet-Chinese border.
                      The harvester returned fire and upon destroying the enemy
                      returned to its home base."

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                      X