Hehe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hehe

I guess the jovial, pudgy appearance of this guy misled his captors in Iraq because he escaped and is safe. Thank god they kept him alive until he had an opportunity. Just think what his family must have been going through.

Last edited by MonsterZero; 02 May 04, 10:14.

"Artillery adds dignity to what would otherwise be a ugly brawl."
    --Frederick II, King of Prussia

It's great that he got away.

Comment

That's a real good news

Der WanderHappy
      The Best weapon ever:a good Joke. The Best shield ever: Humour
      JLBETIN© Aka Der Wanderer TOAW Section Leader is a █ WHQ/SZO/XG/Gamesquad® product since 01/2003
      The Birth of European Army Tournament round Three is opened

Comment

Amazing ... a truck driver ... now Rambo!
        Attn to ALL my opponents:

If you sent me your turn and after 24 hours, you still did not get anything from me, please be sure to post in the forum to ask for what is going on.

Remember, I ALWAYS reply within 24 hours, even if I do NOT have time to play my turn, in which case I will at least send you email to tell you that I will have to play it later, but I DO receive your turn.

Comment

GREAT!!

however, i hope his story won't be exploited in the way that happend with jessica lynch...
          French Soldier: You don't frighten us, English pig dogs. Go and boil your bottoms, you sons of a silly person. I blow my nose at you, so-called "Arthur King," you and all your silly English K-nig-hts.

Comment

Lucky Man.

From his demeanor at the time of his capture I reckon he must be ex military, probably with some kind of special training. He kept his cool in a very difficult situation for him.

Though no details are to hand I expect he was waiting for the right moment to make a break for it.
            http://www.irelandinhistory.blogspot.ie/

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfe Tone
              Lucky Man.

From his demeanor at the time of his capture I reckon he must be ex military, probably with some kind of special training. He kept his cool in a very difficult situation for him.

Though no details are to hand I expect he was waiting for the right moment to make a break for it.
              Or maybe he was really lucky. Well, nevertheles he escaped and may return to his family...
              "A platoon of Chinese tanks viciously attacked a Soviet harvester,
              which was peacefully working a field near the Soviet-Chinese border.
              The harvester returned fire and upon destroying the enemy
              returned to its home base."

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfe Tone
                Lucky Man.

i thought he looked like a dead man walking, or sitting in this case.
                Not lip service, nor obsequious homage to superiors, nor servile observance of forms and customs...the Australian army is proof that individualism is the best and not the worst foundation upon which to build up collective discipline - General Monash

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• casanova
                  Berlin.1945
                  by casanova
                  The Sowjet T-34 tank against a German Tiger tank in Berlin in the II World War in 1945. ...
                  Yesterday, 23:41
                • casanova
                  AW 169M
                  by casanova
                  The Austrian minister of defence Klaudia Tanner declared the buy of 18 Italian military helicopters of the type AW 169M for the Austrian army, the Bundesheer....
                  Yesterday, 23:26
                • JBark
                  What changed?
                  by JBark
                  There was a time not too long ago when this forum was full of discussion, multiple posts, votes and involved discussions on the best of the war, etc.,...
                  Yesterday, 18:54
                Working...
                X