MTVs "Pimp My Ride"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MTVs "Pimp My Ride"

Do you watch that show? Strongly recommened.

"Artillery adds dignity to what would otherwise be a ugly brawl."
    --Frederick II, King of Prussia

is it hiphop???

i hate hiphop.....
    French Soldier: You don't frighten us, English pig dogs. Go and boil your bottoms, you sons of a silly person. I blow my nose at you, so-called "Arthur King," you and all your silly English K-nig-hts.

Comment

Is it similar to Dave Chappele show/ style of humour, that the funniest stuff ive ever seen.
      Not lip service, nor obsequious homage to superiors, nor servile observance of forms and customs...the Australian army is proof that individualism is the best and not the worst foundation upon which to build up collective discipline - General Monash

Comment

Here's the link:
        http://www.mtv.com/onair/pimp_my_ride/

Comment

Originally posted by Temujin
          Is it similar to Dave Chappele show/ style of humour, that the funniest stuff ive ever seen.
          See if you can buy Dave Chappelle's "killing them softly" special anywhere (if you haven't already seen it). Gut-busting stand up.
          "Experience should teach us to be most on our guard to protect liberty when the government’s purposes are beneficent. Men born to freedom are naturally alert to repel invasion of their liberty by evil-minded rulers. The greatest dangers to liberty lurk in insidious encroachment by men of zeal, well-meaning but without understanding."

– Associate Justice Louis D. Brandeis, Olmstead vs. United States.

Comment

Originally posted by MonsterZero
            Just had a look and im sure Dave would have a field day with that one.
            Not lip service, nor obsequious homage to superiors, nor servile observance of forms and customs...the Australian army is proof that individualism is the best and not the worst foundation upon which to build up collective discipline - General Monash

Comment

Check out some befo' and aftuh pictures of this Mustang. The kids who are selected to get their cars pimped are so poor they couldn't even afford payments on a Dodge Neon. Jaret's evil orange pickup from the newest episode cost $30,000 to restore. That's just the parts, never mind the labor charged by West Coast Customs.

Last edited by MonsterZero; 25 Apr 04, 19:48.

Comment

Even the before Mustang would fetch a fair penny over here!

Comment

Originally posted by screamer
                  is it hiphop???

i hate hiphop.....
                  Well, me too!

But hell, if they work up my car this way I might also live with the hiphop, though I don't believe that being a pimp should be the ideal of the youth.
                  "A platoon of Chinese tanks viciously attacked a Soviet harvester,
                  which was peacefully working a field near the Soviet-Chinese border.
                  The harvester returned fire and upon destroying the enemy
                  returned to its home base."

Comment

I would agree nice ride.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                    X