My weekly pimping...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My weekly pimping...

...for the instrumental surf music show at KFJC.

128 kbps netcasts available at http://www.kfjc.org/netcast/index.php for all those unlucky enough to not live at the center of the universe (the SF Bay Area).

On every Saturday night, from 7 to 9 PM, Pacific time.
    I have no problem at all with being proved wrong. Especially when being proved wrong leaves the world a better place, than being proved right...

surf....yum yum..................i went to show of The Nebulas last month...You know em? they are an east coast instrumental surf band.

wtf can't get it working
    Last edited by screamer; 25 Apr 04, 05:42.
    French Soldier: You don't frighten us, English pig dogs. Go and boil your bottoms, you sons of a silly person. I blow my nose at you, so-called "Arthur King," you and all your silly English K-nig-hts.

Comment

Nice music James.

Comment

Originally posted by screamer
        surf....yum yum..................i went to show of The Nebulas last month...You know em? they are an east coast instrumental surf band.

wtf can't get it working
        Yeah, the Nebulas are a cool group. There are some pretty cool European surf bands, too. The Tiki Tiki Bamboooos are a German-Japanese band that are a fave of mine.

Some of the time, you'll find the Windows Media Player streams unable to be used. Try the Real Player streams, when that happens.
        I have no problem at all with being proved wrong. Especially when being proved wrong leaves the world a better place, than being proved right...

Comment

Originally posted by JAMiAM
          Yeah, the Nebulas are a cool group. There are some pretty cool European surf bands, too. The Tiki Tiki Bamboooos are a German-Japanese band that are a fave of mine.

Some of the time, you'll find the Windows Media Player streams unable to be used. Try the Real Player streams, when that happens.

i tried every link there, still not working...stupid winamp.....
          French Soldier: You don't frighten us, English pig dogs. Go and boil your bottoms, you sons of a silly person. I blow my nose at you, so-called "Arthur King," you and all your silly English K-nig-hts.

Comment

Originally posted by JAMiAM
            ...for the instrumental surf music show at KFJC.
            Isn't this also called beach music down south....around South Carolina?

Comment

Always thought surf music was in the 60s...

Well, but it's not that bad, nice link Jamiam!
              "A platoon of Chinese tanks viciously attacked a Soviet harvester,
              which was peacefully working a field near the Soviet-Chinese border.
              The harvester returned fire and upon destroying the enemy
              returned to its home base."

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
              X