Happy Birthday, Prester John!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Birthday, Prester John!

A cold lager, and a hot babe to the pugnacious Aussie! A birthday word of wisdom...a bird in the hand is worth two in the bush.

Legal disclaimer: Those who click on any link, or attachment that I post on this forum should be aware that you may be redirected to, or may view articles or pictures that you, or someone looking over your shoulder, may find offensive, or enlightening. Any exploration on your part that leads to inconvenient thoughts being foisted on your, or your associates, closed minds are entirely your own responsibility, and not those of the management.
    Attached Files
    I have no problem at all with being proved wrong. Especially when being proved wrong leaves the world a better place, than being proved right...

Have a great B-Day Prester John

Thanks for looking!!

Comment

Happy Birthday Prester!

Goblin
      Mega Campaign Screaming Eagles and Das Reich Design Team Member
      DAS REICH CAMPAIGN, and THE SPWaW ICON GUIDE AVAILABLE AT: The SP:WaW Depot
      In difficult ground, press on. In encircled ground, devise strategems. In death ground, fight.

Comment

happy birthday prester
        looking forward to the new version of toaw

Comment

Thank you though usually I do not significantly celebrate my birthday on the 24th, preferring to remain clear headed for a very early rising on the 25th for ANZAC Day dawn services, and would request that others do the same.

Comment

Originally posted by Prester John
            Thank you though usually I do not significantly celebrate my birthday on the 24th, preferring to remain clear headed for a very early rising on the 25th for ANZAC Day dawn services, and would request that others do the same.
            Wish i could i have a presentation at uni tomorrow so im sitting here frantically getting it done after spending the week with a flu

Anyway, Happy Birthday!

Ps Jamian next time you post a warning like that with your girly pics please get a bit more daring or dont show the warning at all. Although it was a nice perv, it was very tame after what i expected from reading the warning, got all worked up for nuthin
            Not lip service, nor obsequious homage to superiors, nor servile observance of forms and customs...the Australian army is proof that individualism is the best and not the worst foundation upon which to build up collective discipline - General Monash

Comment

Originally posted by Temujin
              Ps Jamian next time you post a warning like that with your girly pics please get a bit more daring or dont show the warning at all. Although it was a nice perv, it was very tame after what i expected from reading the warning, got all worked up for nuthin
              LoL...sorry to let you down. It's just after the flap that was caused over the other one, I'm playing it safe here in this forum. If you want the racier ones, you can visit some of the celebrations in the TOAW forum when new ladder officers are welcomed into the Officers Club.

Good luck on the presentation, and hope you're feeling better.

Maybe I should just change my sig to that disclaimer for a few months, to drive the point home...
              I have no problem at all with being proved wrong. Especially when being proved wrong leaves the world a better place, than being proved right...

Comment

Joining to the celebration:

Happy Birthday
                a brain cell

Comment

Late Happy Birthday.
                  "As soon as men decide that all means are permitted to fight an evil, then their good becomes indistinguishable from the evil that they set out to destroy."-Christopher Dawson - The Judgement of Nations, 1942

Comment

Happy Birthday John.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                    X