Governent Tries to Frame M. Jackson Again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Governent Tries to Frame M. Jackson Again

Here's my problem with the recent attempts by police to frame former superstar M.Jackson for "child molestation": he's not black anymore. The job of the government is to frame rich BLACK guys. Our jails are already full of rich white guys (corporate crooks, types like the Gotti family) so what's the point of framing Jackson?

BTW, did anybody see the newest episode of South Park? LOL.

"Artillery adds dignity to what would otherwise be a ugly brawl."
    --Frederick II, King of Prussia

Originally posted by MonsterZero
    Here's my problem with the recent attempts by police to frame former superstar M.Jackson for "child molestation": he's not black anymore. The job of the government is to frame rich BLACK guys. Our jails are already full of rich white guys (corporate crooks, types like the Gotti family) so what's the point of framing Jackson?

BTW, did anybody see the newest episode of South Park? LOL.
    Is this an attempt at humour? Keep your day job MZ, or get back to work on your broken pole.
    Not lip service, nor obsequious homage to superiors, nor servile observance of forms and customs...the Australian army is proof that individualism is the best and not the worst foundation upon which to build up collective discipline - General Monash

Comment

Originally posted by Temujin
      Is this an attempt at humour? Keep your day job MZ, or get back to work on your broken pole.
      Are you a rich black guy? (middle class is still considered "rich"). Do you mind if I frame you? If you're black you MUST have done something.

Comment

Are you a rich black guy? (middle class is still considered "rich"). Do you mind if I frame you? If you're black you MUST have done something.
        No im a poor white guy.

cant see your point dude.
        Not lip service, nor obsequious homage to superiors, nor servile observance of forms and customs...the Australian army is proof that individualism is the best and not the worst foundation upon which to build up collective discipline - General Monash

Comment

Isn't there the possibility that he's being tried because he IS a child molester? No i'm not talking about you Temujin!

Comment

I don't think race is the issue, at least not yet. That doesn't mean Micheal Jackson is not being wrongfully prosecuted though. He is different. Sometimes, a societies inability to understand or comprehend those differences can lead to wrongful prosecution.

Several years ago Diana Ross (sober) gave an indepth and sad account of Micheal Jackson's childhood. He was a kid that was forced to sing about things he didn't really understand or care about to impress a audience that was mature beyond his years. He wanted to play games like hide-n-seek, but none of the adults had the time. He didn't go to school, and had little contact with children his own age. Most importantly, Micheal Jackson lived a life where he was constantly being judged by everybody.

Children, and the innocence of childhood might very well offer Jackson the only refuge on earth from a society always trying to judge him. Kids won't think he is a freak because of his skin color, or because he like toys. He doesn't have to impress them. More importantly, children give Jackson an opportunity to return to a state in his life that might be frozen in his mind. He can be a kid with kids without being called strange or a freak.

Having said all that, I am not prepared to say he is an innocent man. The mental state I mentioned above could very well provide a person with an opportunity to harm children. If the allegations are true, I hope Jackson is sentenced appropriately. If they are not, I want the man to be released and our society change its attitude toward him. If we are prosecuting him because he chooses to play Transformers with kids instead of doing more adult things, the problem might not be Jackson, but our own society.

Again, I hope justice prevails.
            "As soon as men decide that all means are permitted to fight an evil, then their good becomes indistinguishable from the evil that they set out to destroy."-Christopher Dawson - The Judgement of Nations, 1942

Comment

Originally posted by Temujin
              No im a poor white guy.

cant see your point dude.
              I'm just repeating some ideas from the newest episode of South Park (see it); the story is about a former superstar Martin Jefferson and the children who stay at his mansion.

Comment

I'm just repeating some ideas from the newest episode of South Park (see it); the story is about a former superstar Martin Jefferson and the children who stay at his mansion.
                Oh ok ya had me worried for a minute, never know what you are going to come up with next

Deltapooh, at the same time Jackson maybe be innocently giving a wrong impression to the children in his care. It could be he has had a traumatic childhood that led to his mental problems (i dont call him a freak i call him disturbed) but the way he is dealing with it is not a good example to others (children). Far be it from me to say what is NORMAL, but if someone has psyc troubles then in our society it is usual to get professional help, not do what Jackson has done. Yes many people go without treatment of problems and self treat themselves (alcoholics and drug users, workaholics etc etc) but they just suffer more and the people around them suffer too especially the children.

Often the children inherit the same problems and treat it just as the parent or other leading figure in their lives, so i think he is guilty of some harm to these children (as well as the parents). Unfortunately the legal system in your country is not equiped to deal with people like Jackson, maybe none is.

Comment

Michael Jackson doesn't have to be framed.. he's the nutcase admitting he sleeps in the same bed as children.
                  Furthermore, they had calculated that if 25,000 of them died for every one of us, they would finish us first, for they were many and we were but few.
                  -Hernan Cortez

The Pacific is our ocean. The power that rules the Pacific, therefore, is the power that rules the world. That power is and will forever be the American Republic.
                  -Senator Albert J. Beveridge, 56th Congress

Comment

I have always felt that there was something fundamentally wrong with Jackson.

Comment

Originally posted by Priest
                      Maybe theres just something wrong with his head

Thanks for looking!!

Comment

One thing's for sure. He's not dancing on top of his car after today's court appearance. Good bye, Mr. Jackson, your chances of getting out of this mess are remote at best.

Comment

Originally posted by Priest
                          No kidding...
                          "You can't change the rules in the middle of the game."
                          "Hey, you just made that rule up."

Heil Dicke Bertha!

Comment

Some charges against MJ from todays court appearance:

-Abduction
                            -False imprisonment
                            -Extortion

In addtion the "usual" charges of lewd conduct with a child and intoxicating agent administration.

Comment

..have to repeat that Priest:
                              No kid-ing?

(yes overdoing it I know)

BTW happy pyromania day everyone! I 've taken a pill I control my impulse now (...sound of many matches being lit).....

EDIT: VALBORG - Bloody hell - VALBORG!
                              "You can't change the rules in the middle of the game."
                              "Hey, you just made that rule up."

Heil Dicke Bertha!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X