Controlling Personality in Relationships

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Controlling Personality in Relationships

My sister reads a lot of books on relationships and the problems caused by controlling, manipulative people are some of the worst in relationships. According to the book, most highly intelligent men are controlling.

But you know something? When you're getting cozy with a woman her controlling personality will show its fangs and claws as you get intimate. That's when it becomes obvious. A controlling b'hatch will resist your creative ideas in bed just for the purpose of frustrating you. They really enjoy the frustration they cause you.

Or is it me being controlling by persuading her to do things my way?

I'm getting confused.

Ah, met this Latino girl in college. She works as a loan executive in Mexico City. Not only she did for me everything I ever dreamed of but she went to Wal-mart and bought this thing for sanding caluses of the soles of you feet. Then she proceeded to work on my feet to make them nice and smooth. I was so surprised I didn't resist the first time but never let her do it again. It just feels silly. Latino women are not controlling at all, I think it's a cultural phenomenon too.
    Last edited by MonsterZero; 18 Apr 04, 10:53.

"Artillery adds dignity to what would otherwise be a ugly brawl."
    --Frederick II, King of Prussia

Sounds like you are out of control...

Goblin
    Mega Campaign Screaming Eagles and Das Reich Design Team Member
    DAS REICH CAMPAIGN, and THE SPWaW ICON GUIDE AVAILABLE AT: The SP:WaW Depot
    In difficult ground, press on. In encircled ground, devise strategems. In death ground, fight.

Comment

Thanks for sharing this with us MZ, especially the part about sanding down your calluses.

Comment

Originally posted by Priest
        Thanks for sharing this with us MZ, especially the part about sanding down your calluses.
        Hehe

Comment

Don't try to figure women out, its not feasible.
          "Have you forgotten the face of your father?"

Comment

Originally posted by MonsterZero
            Ah, met this Latino girl in college. She works as a loan executive in Mexico City. Not only she did for me everything I ever dreamed of ...
            Fantastic, I am happy for you Monster, it is the first girl I ever heard of who would sit for hours and play wargames, fetch cold beers, cook and wash, etc etc. The only thing missing there would have been the sex part, but hey, you can't have it all!
            "You can't change the rules in the middle of the game."
            "Hey, you just made that rule up."

Heil Dicke Bertha!

Comment

hmm... hoho... hmm.... why didn't I meet any?
              Attn to ALL my opponents:

If you sent me your turn and after 24 hours, you still did not get anything from me, please be sure to post in the forum to ask for what is going on.

Remember, I ALWAYS reply within 24 hours, even if I do NOT have time to play my turn, in which case I will at least send you email to tell you that I will have to play it later, but I DO receive your turn.

Comment

I'm getting confused.

Ah, met this Latino girl in college. She works as a loan executive in Mexico City. Not only she did for me everything I ever dreamed of but she went to Wal-mart and bought this thing for sanding caluses of the soles of you feet. Then she proceeded to work on my feet to make them nice and smooth. I was so surprised I didn't resist the first time but never let her do it again. It just feels silly. Latino women are not controlling at all, I think it's a cultural phenomenon too.
                Do you think you may be stereo-typing a little there MZ? Im sure there is plenty of controlling Mexicans. Was this girl fat and ugly? maybe that explains her appreciation of your affection, or was it this or a bit of both?
                Not lip service, nor obsequious homage to superiors, nor servile observance of forms and customs...the Australian army is proof that individualism is the best and not the worst foundation upon which to build up collective discipline - General Monash

Comment

But you know something? When you're getting cozy with a woman her controlling personality will show its fangs and claws as you get intimate. That's when it becomes obvious.
                  There's a reason for everything :

http://www.geocities.com/aprilhouse/SEX-PLOYTATION.html

Comment

Wonderful. Did I write that book, or some other guy-turned-misogynic?
                    "You can't change the rules in the middle of the game."
                    "Hey, you just made that rule up."

Heil Dicke Bertha!

Comment

But you know something? When you're getting cozy with a woman her controlling personality will show its fangs and claws as you get intimate. That's when it becomes obvious.
                      There's a reason for everything :

http://www.geocities.com/aprilhouse/SEX-PLOYTATION.html

Comment

Originally posted by Temujin
                        Do you think you may be stereo-typing a little there MZ? Im sure there is plenty of controlling Mexicans. Was this girl fat and ugly? maybe that explains her appreciation of your affection, or was it this or a bit of both?
                        Absolutely stunning with makeup on, we'd go to a shopping mall and male shoppers would sometimes just stop right where they stood and stare at her. Tall, thin, her ancestors are from Spain (the short and fat people in Mexico are native Indians). She had acne with some permanent scarring on the face but that would disappear with makeup. She said some doctor in Mexico city told her there was this medicine that could cure her acne once and for all but they she'd be unable to get pregnant for like 5 years and for some reason that was a big deal for her. And oh, there was a bit of a problem with the shape of the nose but she had a plastic surgery to correct that in 1996 or 1997 and after that her nose was perfect.
                        Last edited by MonsterZero; 19 Apr 04, 01:44.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin Schenkel
                          Nora, the rich girl from Mexico city (dad some industralist) could have bought MonsterZero and his entire Polish-American family with the petty change in her wallet. $600 leather pants was her idea of a small farewell present for herself before getting on the plane back to Mexico. This was in addition the gift for her 20 brothers, sisters and other immediate family. Yet she was attracted to me because I was "exotic" (Eastern European). I think a prudent response to your link is that ghetto ****** are impressed by wealth more than anything else, but a girl born into a middle-class (or better) family might have different standards as to what's attractive in a man and what isn't. Money is an obession only until you have enough of it.
                          Last edited by MonsterZero; 19 Apr 04, 02:06.

Comment

Absolutely stunning with makeup on, we'd go to a shopping mall and male shoppers would sometimes just stop right where they stood and stare at her. Tall, thin, her ancestors are from Spain (the short and fat people in Mexico are native Indians). She had acne with some permanent scarring on the face but that would disappear with makeup. She said some doctor in Mexico city told her there was this medicine that could cure her acne once and for all but they she'd be unable to get pregnant for like 5 years and for some reason that was a big deal for her. And oh, there was a bit of a problem with the shape of the nose but she had a plastic surgery to correct that in 1996 or 1997 and after that her nose was perfect.
                            So you dated the great great great grandaughter of Cyrano de Bergerac and every one stopped to stare at her hideous nose till she corrected it with plastic sergery?
                            Not lip service, nor obsequious homage to superiors, nor servile observance of forms and customs...the Australian army is proof that individualism is the best and not the worst foundation upon which to build up collective discipline - General Monash

Comment

Originally posted by Temujin
                              So you dated the great great great grandaughter of Cyrano de Bergerac and everstopped to stare at her hideous nose till she corrected it with plastic sergery?
                              It wasn't a big potato nose like Bergerac's; it wasn't straight (looking from the side). It was bent a little like an bird's beak.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X