No announcement yet.

SoccerDJ now here's a college for you.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SoccerDJ now here's a college for you.

Nudists Upset About Proposed Dorms

VANCOUVER, British Columbia - Beach bums here could receive far too much exposure if a proposed pair of high-rise dorms are built on the cliffs above a world-famous nude beach.

If the University of British Columbia builds the 20-story residences, binoculars and Web cameras will soon be trained on Wreck Beach, ruining beachgoers' privacy, Wreck Beach Preservation Society protesters said.

"It's mean for the university to do," said Stephanie Gibson, 12, who has been raised in the buff on the beach. "I know they need more residences for the students, but they have to think of us."

University Vice President Dennis Pavlich said Monday that the university will keep the group's concerns in mind when designing the buildings.

"All that's been approved so far is the concept," he said. "We are going to run our own tests in June and they will influence design considerations."
    If you are looking for a college Soccer you may like this one.

Priest...now that is just too funny. When I first read the title, I thought it said "collage".

Like this one, for example.

Since it is linked to my geocities site, you have to right click on the link, then choose "Save target as..."

When you view it, you should check out the fine detail of the pieces of which the collage is comprised. A suiting tribute to our illustrious AG, and the emphasis of his department, in spite of all the more serious crimes for which he is tasked to pursue and prosecute.
    I have no problem at all with being proved wrong. Especially when being proved wrong leaves the world a better place, than being proved right...

Comment

Nice one James.

Comment

Yep trully best viewed in Photoshop using zoom.

Comment

Originally posted by BigDog
          Yep trully best viewed in Photoshop using zoom.
          However, at the default size, it doesn't show Ashcroft as nicely. And at zoom, of course, one loses sight of the forest for the "trees"...

At thumbnail size, the image is uncanny in it's similarity to the AG.
          I have no problem at all with being proved wrong. Especially when being proved wrong leaves the world a better place, than being proved right...

Comment

Originally posted by Priest
            I used to live in Vancouver and one day, I decided to find and explore the remnants of the old gun towers from the WW2 Vancouver harbour defences, that I knew were along the beach somewhere. I soon found out that these towers were located along a streach of this 'clothing optional' beach. Unfourtunately, I never ran into any women of the calibre of Jamiam's friends.

Comment

I don't know about Canada, but, most of the nudist colonies here in the US are not what one might think them to be. Most of them are populated by 60 - 80 year olds, the reminents of the nudist movement that was big in the 50's, very few young people.

Comment

Wreck beach has plenty of babes. Plenty of drugs too, if that's your thing.

There are old people there too, though.

Mike, lives a 40 minute drive from it.
                "Experience should teach us to be most on our guard to protect liberty when the government’s purposes are beneficent. Men born to freedom are naturally alert to repel invasion of their liberty by evil-minded rulers. The greatest dangers to liberty lurk in insidious encroachment by men of zeal, well-meaning but without understanding."

– Associate Justice Louis D. Brandeis, Olmstead vs. United States.

Comment

Originally posted by Priest
                  I don't know I don't think that my parents would help pay if I went there. Anyways Im already accepted to Cedarville University in Southern Ohio, and am planning on going there this fall

Thanks for looking!!

Comment

Originally posted by SoccerDJ
                    I don't know I don't think that my parents would help pay if I went there.
                    Yeah, but they don't need to know these kinds of minor details!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Karri
                      Prawn heads
                      by Karri
                      How do you cook them? How do you eat them?

So far I've always just twisted them off, and discarded it along with the shells and such, only...
                      Today, 11:40
                    • Jose50
                      Thoughts on the US abandoning NATO
                      by Jose50
                      Now may be a good time for the NATO countries to start beefing up their materiel, personnel and alliances. There is a decided wave here in the US that...
                      Today, 08:41
                    • Von Richter
                      Sagittarius Rising...
                      by Von Richter
                      Just having a re-read of this book after it's stood for donkey's years on the bookshelf. Once again, within the first couple of pages, I'm transported...
                      Today, 01:19
                    Working...
                    X