Happy Birthday, Tzar!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Birthday, Tzar!

Congratulations on securing to yourself another year of wisdom. May you continue to share it with us here, at WHQ!
    I have no problem at all with being proved wrong. Especially when being proved wrong leaves the world a better place, than being proved right...

I agree with JAMiAM. Your indefinite wisdom is greatly appreciated. Happy Birthday.
    "As soon as men decide that all means are permitted to fight an evil, then their good becomes indistinguishable from the evil that they set out to destroy."-Christopher Dawson - The Judgement of Nations, 1942

Comment

so ... shouldn't we see some pictures again ... a tradition from Hungary? ...

Happy Bday, Tzar! (hmm... sounds like his majesty... )

____
      BTW, deltapooh, sorry I only noticed your ... interesting ... new sig just now ... so .. is that to say "playing wargames is like touching oneself? " ...
      Attn to ALL my opponents:

If you sent me your turn and after 24 hours, you still did not get anything from me, please be sure to post in the forum to ask for what is going on.

Remember, I ALWAYS reply within 24 hours, even if I do NOT have time to play my turn, in which case I will at least send you email to tell you that I will have to play it later, but I DO receive your turn.

Comment

JOYEUNANIVERSAIRE CESAR

Hé vive le quebec...... heureux.
        Chris que j'aimerais ben y aller.
        C'est un rève depuis 4 générations chez les Bétin,

le premier y'a pas pu car après l'tonkin en 189x, l'avais fauté, fallait réparer le pneu
        Puis pour 3 y'a eu 14-18 pis la grand mère
        Pour l'2 39 puis l'est perti chatouiller l'tonkin lui zaussi, devait y aller y'a 10 ans mais l'coeur l'a oublié d'battre
        Et moué j'ai deux lardons mais plus de frisée à mes côtés. Un jour peut-être
        à moins que +1 y vaille vouer la fille à Tigersqn vu qui sont hotmail penpal !!

Profite bien de la vie elle est bigrement courte

Un WanderFrançais
        The Best weapon ever:a good Joke. The Best shield ever: Humour
        JLBETIN© Aka Der Wanderer TOAW Section Leader is a █ WHQ/SZO/XG/Gamesquad® product since 01/2003
        The Birth of European Army Tournament round Three is opened

Comment

congrats tzar!!!

JAMIAN!!! WHERE ARE THE GIRLS !!!??? bring to tzar's office NOW!
          French Soldier: You don't frighten us, English pig dogs. Go and boil your bottoms, you sons of a silly person. I blow my nose at you, so-called "Arthur King," you and all your silly English K-nig-hts.

Comment

Originally posted by screamer
            JAMIAN!!! WHERE ARE THE GIRLS !!!??? bring to tzar's office NOW!
            I've been saving this one for a very special occasion, and...well...I can't think of a better time to reveal her...
            Attached Files
            I have no problem at all with being proved wrong. Especially when being proved wrong leaves the world a better place, than being proved right...

Comment

holy ... ... I ... better go play some wargames
              Attn to ALL my opponents:

If you sent me your turn and after 24 hours, you still did not get anything from me, please be sure to post in the forum to ask for what is going on.

Remember, I ALWAYS reply within 24 hours, even if I do NOT have time to play my turn, in which case I will at least send you email to tell you that I will have to play it later, but I DO receive your turn.

Comment

A very happy Birthday to you Tzar

I've been saving this one for a very special occasion, and...well...I can't think of a better time to reveal her...
                So JAMiAM what does that leave me for my 18th B-day next week. Becasue now I can buy that stuff

Thanks for looking!!

Comment

Happy birthday!

I really like these threads because of the girls
                  a brain cell

Comment

Originally posted by SoccerDJ
                    A very happy Birthday to you Tzar

So JAMiAM what does that leave me for my 18th B-day next week. Becasue now I can buy that stuff
                    In your first 25 years you will only get Tina Turner...
                    a brain cell

Comment

Joyeux anniversaire Tzar .

LaPalice.
                      Monsieur de La Palice est mort
                      Mort devant Pavie.
                      Un quart d'heure avant sa mort
                      Il était encore en vie...

Comment

Félicitations et joyeux anniversaire!

Nemo

Comment

Hey thanks guys !

One year older at 33 (wasn't that the age of Jesus Christ when he died? Oh my God )

JAMIAM: fortunately for me, my monitor is facing a window at the office Nice pic !

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                          X