It's that time again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's that time again

Well, it's that time of the year again when women become lonely and all the men-folk have interests above and beyond those which some nubile young female form can impose upon him.

You know what I'm talking about.

The Stanley Cup Playoffs start tonight.
    Scientists have announced they've discovered a cure for apathy. However no one has shown the slightest bit of interest !!

Oh yeah!!!

Comment

Yes- playoff hockey till June
      Black & blue from the TOAW learning curve!

Comment

Any predictions?

While I gotta go with my team (Vancouver, and I think they got a good chance to go a long way), I think New Jersey is in a good position to repeat. They're the only team without any question marks at the goalie position.

Comment

Well the Coyotes didn't even make it so I'll go for my other team, Colorado! (I can hope right?)
          "Have you forgotten the face of your father?"

Comment

Originally posted by Tim McBride
            Well the Coyotes didn't even make it so I'll go for my other team, Colorado! (I can hope right?)
            Oh man, don't get me started on Colorado. We here in Vancouver have a special place in hell reserved for all things related to the Avalanche :P.

I expect the Canucks will choke in the playoffs, as usual .
            "Experience should teach us to be most on our guard to protect liberty when the government’s purposes are beneficent. Men born to freedom are naturally alert to repel invasion of their liberty by evil-minded rulers. The greatest dangers to liberty lurk in insidious encroachment by men of zeal, well-meaning but without understanding."

– Associate Justice Louis D. Brandeis, Olmstead vs. United States.

Comment

Why do the canadian hockey teams play in the USA leauge.

Unfair advantage!!
              "the only reason tanks were effective during WWI was that the troops were too busy laughing to fight back"

Comment

I wonder what the haircut mode is this year, is the hockeycut still popular among players? I suppose with those helmets, more advanced Kraut-type Mohikan cuts would be pointless, unless helmets fly off in fights. Actually, that's why I don't really have any interest in hockey anymore, I've seen to many games degenerate into fistfights Not a gentleman's sport, like fencing or horse-horsing. ( ..ducking)...
                "You can't change the rules in the middle of the game."
                "Hey, you just made that rule up."

Heil Dicke Bertha!

Comment

Originally posted by Dicke Bertha
                  I wonder what the haircut mode is this year, is the hockeycut still popular among players? I suppose with those helmets, more advanced Kraut-type Mohikan cuts would be pointless, unless helmets fly off in fights. Actually, that's why I don't really have any interest in hockey anymore, I've seen to many games degenerate into fistfights Not a gentleman's sport, like fencing or horse-horsing. ( ..ducking)...
                  There are normally very few fights during the playoffs. Players know they're much more valuable on the ice than in the box.
                  Scientists have announced they've discovered a cure for apathy. However no one has shown the slightest bit of interest !!

Comment

I think Montreal will take it all.

Hey! Somebody has to cheer for the underdog.

Comment

GO AVALANCHE

Comment

I think the referees have the nicest suits anyway
                        "You can't change the rules in the middle of the game."
                        "Hey, you just made that rule up."

Heil Dicke Bertha!

Comment

Ahummmm,

Are you speaking of the Soccer Euro 200 cup

Yes France will win for sure, humm what hockey ? on grass may be
                          No no on ince, strange sport really

Der WanderZidaneTheBest
                          The Best weapon ever:a good Joke. The Best shield ever: Humour
                          JLBETIN© Aka Der Wanderer TOAW Section Leader is a █ WHQ/SZO/XG/Gamesquad® product since 01/2003
                          The Birth of European Army Tournament round Three is opened

Comment

Originally posted by jlbetin
                            Ahummmm,

Are you speaking of the Soccer Euro 200 cup

Yes France will win for sure, humm what hockey ? on grass may be
                            No no on ince, strange sport really

Der WanderZidaneTheBest
                            No there is something to watch. However since Im poor and only have regular TV I can not watch it on the cable channels The only thing I can do is keep up with it on the internet

Thanks for looking!!

Comment

Hockey Rules! Today I watched the Frozen Four - the final NCAA two games before Saturday!. My wife is not happy - I have tickets to Friday night Bruins-
                              Canadiens game - my in laws gave me tickets to the college finals Saturday - now I just need Red Sox tickets for Sunday & the divorce will be complete
                              Black & blue from the TOAW learning curve!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X