The West Need to Give The Russians Something

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The West Need to Give The Russians Something

The creeping expansion of NATO adds very little capability to NATOs aresenal because the new members are too poor and will take years to become truly useful. At the same time the Russians are feeling increasingly isolated and unwanted. I believe the best course of action is to dissolve NATO and replace it with an identical or very similar anti-terrorist alliance. Similar organization but different mission statement that puts war on terror and isolation of dangerious rogue states (Iran, Syria, North Korea, etc.) in the spotlight.

The Russians should be given a tentative invitation to join as an equal member after they meet certain requirements (addressing mafia and human rights issues). They need to have something to look forward too, hopeless Russians is not a good thing.

"Artillery adds dignity to what would otherwise be a ugly brawl."
    --Frederick II, King of Prussia

I agree or even allowing them to become part of NATO at some point might be a good idea.
    [Official Game Thread] "To the Berezina River" Napoleonic Game

Comment

Either seems like a good idea.

Goblin
      Mega Campaign Screaming Eagles and Das Reich Design Team Member
      DAS REICH CAMPAIGN, and THE SPWaW ICON GUIDE AVAILABLE AT: The SP:WaW Depot
      In difficult ground, press on. In encircled ground, devise strategems. In death ground, fight.

Comment

NATO troops to Chechnya!
        Our forefathers died to give us freedom, not free stuff.

I write books about zombies as E.E. Isherwood. Check me out at ZombieBooks.net.

Comment

Originally posted by Siberian HEAT
          NATO troops to Chechnya!
          Good point, you would want to be careful about an anti-terrorist alliance with Russia. I bet theres still alot of antagonism carried over from the Soviet era in it's former states.
          Not lip service, nor obsequious homage to superiors, nor servile observance of forms and customs...the Australian army is proof that individualism is the best and not the worst foundation upon which to build up collective discipline - General Monash

Comment

I agree somthing needs to be done to include Russia those are to good souding ideas.

Thanks for looking!!

Comment

Originally posted by Siberian HEAT
              NATO troops to Chechnya!
              Well they've got US Special Forces in Georgia. That's close enough isn't it?
              Scientists have announced they've discovered a cure for apathy. However no one has shown the slightest bit of interest !!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
              X