Foto Op

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Foto Op

fwaed.org is an Arabic-language terrorist website with message boards and the image below is one that has pissed them off more than usual. I bet some of the Arab viewers don't understand the sign either (it's better that way) but they're still mad seeing "fraternizing" with the enemy.

The Lance Corporal has a French name though so I think we can blame the usual suspects in Paris. Where is LaPalice? Get him!

Last edited by MonsterZero; 02 Apr 04, 00:07.

"Artillery adds dignity to what would otherwise be a ugly brawl."
    --Frederick II, King of Prussia

lcpl? how did he get past basic? the bloke is a fool, then again he'll probably make president in 30 years!
    Not lip service, nor obsequious homage to superiors, nor servile observance of forms and customs...the Australian army is proof that individualism is the best and not the worst foundation upon which to build up collective discipline - General Monash

Comment

Extremely dishonest and extremely dumb but I've seen dumber. I think that idea where they drove a tank over a Subaru was worse.

"Artillery adds dignity to what would otherwise be a ugly brawl."
      --Frederick II, King of Prussia

Comment

the spelling on his name seems suspect, maybe its a photoshop knockout, then again you americans are known for bastardiZing everyone elses language
        Not lip service, nor obsequious homage to superiors, nor servile observance of forms and customs...the Australian army is proof that individualism is the best and not the worst foundation upon which to build up collective discipline - General Monash

Comment

Originally posted by Temujin
          the spelling on his name seems suspect, maybe its a photoshop knockout, then again you americans are known for bastardiZing everyone elses language
          Well, I also think this is a knockout, but if not I support MonsterZero'S last post...
          "A platoon of Chinese tanks viciously attacked a Soviet harvester,
          which was peacefully working a field near the Soviet-Chinese border.
          The harvester returned fire and upon destroying the enemy
          returned to its home base."

Comment

Originally posted by MonsterZero

The Lance Corporal has a French name though so I think we can blame the usual suspects in Paris. Where is LaPalice? Get him!
            A Frenchman who emigrated to the US. Not a good Frenchman.

LaPalice.
            Monsieur de La Palice est mort
            Mort devant Pavie.
            Un quart d'heure avant sa mort
            Il était encore en vie...

Comment

Does the US Army give Darwin Awards?

I hate to claim the guy as an American, but the name sounds Cajun, No?

Part of me thinks it's funny- but, not to wish ill to any of our troops,part of me thinks that this guy ought to be eligible for an Honoraable Mention in the Darwin Awards. Unfortunately, if the data on the placard is correct, he has disqualified himself.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
              X