Kerry Is Getting Annoying

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kerry Is Getting Annoying

A couple weeks ago Kerry was blasting Bush for promising 4 million extra jobs while in fact 2 million were lost.

Now Kerry is promising 10 million new jobs.

A whole government in Spain just collapsed because they thought their electorate was stupid but over here the baloon of B.S. promises just keeps on inflating.

I'm a college grad with a great pro resume who's looking for a job helping a nurse clean feces and vomit. I'm struggling, I'm afraid. The job market has solidified like 4 year old piece of plaster and neither Bush nor Kerry with his B.S. liberal views will help. What can Kerry possibly do? Hire more government employees when state and city budgets are already in the red?

"Artillery adds dignity to what would otherwise be a ugly brawl."
    --Frederick II, King of Prussia

State and city budgets would have a better chance of getting out of the red if Bush had not spent $108,357,436,000 and counting on the war in Iraq.

Comment

Originally posted by Comanche
      State and city budgets would have a better chance of getting out of the red if Bush had not spent $108,357,436,000 and counting on the war in Iraq.
      State and city budgets would do a lot better if they didn't spend so much money. During boom years, when tax revenues are sky high due to increased income from taxes, they spend it all and then act suprised when the economy slows down that they have no money in the bank.

Half the problem is the voters who have a shitfit when every single program isn't funded. We all bitch about porkbarrel spending, unless it's our porkbarrel the money is coming too.

Besides, it's not the federal gov'ts job to bail out stupid elected officials in State and Local governments that continue to spend money and refuse to make tough (not so tough in my mind) decisions.

Spending federal funds on foreign affairs and defense issues is an important federal government function. In addition, all the money spent on Iraq will be a significantly better investment than any funds you could send to state and local governments.

My only problem with the Bush administration and Republican Congress is that they spend too much stinkin' money. It gives me heartburn thinking about some of the ridiculous spending they've put forth all in the name of "compassion."

Take care,
      Brian

Comment

Originally posted by Comanche
        So you don't have shares in Halliburton then? Now if only local councils all had Halliburton shares nobody would be complaining.

Comment

Meanwhile, my faith in Kerry has taken another hit today. Just heard an authentic Nixon tape (recorded meeting or phone conversation) where Nixon talks about Kerry. "He came back [from Vietnam] a hawk, then turned into dove as soon as he saw a political opportunity"-said Nixon.

Even then he was flip-flopping or critical issues.

Is Kerry in politics for any reason other than selfish reasons? All I want from presidential candidates is to be honest and have unquestionable integrity because they're supposed to be this country's finest. I guess I'm expecting too much.
          Last edited by MonsterZero; 28 Mar 04, 15:53.

"Artillery adds dignity to what would otherwise be a ugly brawl."
          --Frederick II, King of Prussia

Comment

Well it's an awful and primitive thing to say, since you don't choose your face (should Kerry have an avatar?) but Kerry does not have a trustworthy face to me.

When looking at politicians, I think it is not unwise to consider them being used-car salesmen. They will always lie to you, just how much? I'd rather buy a car from Mr Bush than Mr Kerry. The later looks like a self-loving sanctimonius...well Bush seems to be straighter about himself.
            "You can't change the rules in the middle of the game."
            "Hey, you just made that rule up."

Heil Dicke Bertha!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
            X