X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which dictator are you?

http://www.poisonedminds.com/tests/dic/

I am George W. Bush. Go figure.

"Wait, I'm not a dictator!" you cry! Well lets look at the check list: Unelected? Check! Use wars and xenophobia to boost popularity? Check! Total control of the media so they never say a bad word against you? Check! Kill scores of innocent people to get what you want? Check! Do anything to get your hands on oil? Check! Inhumane treatment of prisoners? Check! Face it, you're a dictator, and no amount of gloss will hide that fact… or the fact you're a borderline retard who looks like a monkey!
    No need to point out that Bush is not a dictator. It's for fun.
    "Experience should teach us to be most on our guard to protect liberty when the government’s purposes are beneficent. Men born to freedom are naturally alert to repel invasion of their liberty by evil-minded rulers. The greatest dangers to liberty lurk in insidious encroachment by men of zeal, well-meaning but without understanding."

– Associate Justice Louis D. Brandeis, Olmstead vs. United States.

You answer the question: "what if Hitler was black?" A power-mad little **** that will do anything to keep your backside in the presidential seat, that's what! Sadly, no matter how much you persecute your populace, they are getting sick of you! When given the option of starving to death because of the **** poor economy you created or stringing you up by the nearest lamppost, more and more find the later more attractive! Also shave that stupid, little moustache off! It makes you look like an even bigger tit then you are already!

uuuhhhhmmmm im mugabe...............
    French Soldier: You don't frighten us, English pig dogs. Go and boil your bottoms, you sons of a silly person. I blow my nose at you, so-called "Arthur King," you and all your silly English K-nig-hts.

Comment

Tony Blair.

WTF?

Goblin
      Mega Campaign Screaming Eagles and Das Reich Design Team Member
      DAS REICH CAMPAIGN, and THE SPWaW ICON GUIDE AVAILABLE AT: The SP:WaW Depot
      In difficult ground, press on. In encircled ground, devise strategems. In death ground, fight.

Comment

I did worse by rating closer to Tony Blair.

As dictators go, you're kind of pathetic! Instead of military coup or systematic persecution to get power, you just happen to be the head of the only party in the UK that isn't totally worthless! While not very impressive it is none the less effective! You can do whatever the hell you like without any chance of getting voted out of office! People know that the only alternative would have them eating their children if they ever got back into power! However, you still think that you are as loved as you were when you were first elected into power… News flash for you: You're not!
        "As soon as men decide that all means are permitted to fight an evil, then their good becomes indistinguishable from the evil that they set out to destroy."-Christopher Dawson - The Judgement of Nations, 1942

Comment

Chairman Mao. Nice one.

You are one of the more creative of the dictators. When not writing poetry you're devising your own version of communism. As over two million Chinese staved to death because of your little experiment you should have stuck to writing sappy songs!
          Maj. Reismann: "Kill every officer in sight!"
          soldier: "Ours or theirs?"

Comment

Congratulations! You are the most evil man of all time! Not only did you exterminate millions of Jews and involved the world in the biggest war the world has ever seen, you also convinced the Germans that the perfect human is a tall blue eyed blond when you're a short, dark Austrian yourself! Well done you spiteful little ****!
            [evil laughter]MUAHAHAHAHAHA!![/evil laughter]

You all better pray I'll never get any real power
            "The conventional army loses if it does not win. The guerrilla wins if he does not lose."

Henry Alfred Kissinger

Comment

LoL...another Tony Blair, here.
              I have no problem at all with being proved wrong. Especially when being proved wrong leaves the world a better place, than being proved right...

Comment

Fidel Castro:

By dictator standards, you're not that bad. Sure you almost started world war 3, but the treatment of your people is moderate. You're a saint compared to the guy before you that you kicked out, so your people tolerate you. However, you're ability to stand up to America has made you one of the more popular dictators. Hardly a movie star… but hay, it's a start!

Comment

Slobodan Milosevic

Thanks for looking!!

Comment

Congratulations! You are the most evil man of all time! Not only did you exterminate millions of Jews and involved the world in the biggest war the world has ever seen, you also convinced the Germans that the perfect human is a tall blue eyed blond when you're a short, dark Austrian yourself! Well done you spiteful little ****!

I get to play with zee Panzer tanks. HUZZAH!!!
                    -----------------------------------
                    Sings we a song of wolves.
                    Who smells fear and slays the coward.
                    Sings we a song of man.
                    Who smells gold and slays his brother

Comment

Damn! I got Bush.

I was hoping for someone reasonable; like Idi Amin or Stalin.
                      Scientists have announced they've discovered a cure for apathy. However no one has shown the slightest bit of interest !!

Comment

Castro, should i be proud of that rating and should i feel happy about it?
                        Not lip service, nor obsequious homage to superiors, nor servile observance of forms and customs...the Australian army is proof that individualism is the best and not the worst foundation upon which to build up collective discipline - General Monash

Comment

Tony Blair!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its an insult I tell ya!
                          "Have you forgotten the face of your father?"

Comment

Joseph Stalin here!

Comment

I am Saddam...

..funny, I thought I ticked "Live in a Palace", not "Live in a small hole in the ground"...

time to go gas Tasmania, then invade New Zealand
                              Now listening too;
                              - Russell Robertson, ruining whatever credibility my football team once had.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X