Russian Romance Tours

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Russian Romance Tours

This is a new kind of website for me. Middle class Western dudes travel to Russia to hang out with those prospective wives. I don't know if they're ****** or just looking for an American or British hubby (could be a combination of both).

All the women look like they're 18 and the guys are in their 40s and 50s.

These websites are all over the Internet, I realized. Must be quite an industry.

I heard a story about a Russian-American mom (1st generation emigrants) who imported a Russian wife for his son in the States. Everyting was perfect until she infected him with HIV and he died. She actually brought the HIV infection over here from Russia. Gee, thanks, that's the import this country has been missing.

http://www.loveme.com/tour/volgograd/

Last edited by MonsterZero; 14 Mar 04, 11:45.

"Artillery adds dignity to what would otherwise be a ugly brawl."
    --Frederick II, King of Prussia

Seems pretty popular. They are coming out with a movie starring David Arquette in April:

http://aforeignaffair.net/
    "There is no great genius without some touch of madness."

Seneca (5 BC - 65 AD)

Comment

Originally posted by Chuck
      Seems pretty popular. They are coming out with a movie starring David Arquette in April:

http://aforeignaffair.net/
      Let me guess. There are two protagonists so one will end up decapitated by Red Mafia and the other one will score.

Comment

A local radio station here in Denver did that as a promotional stunt, sent some guy over to Russia to get a bride.

Comment

Wow!
          Not hard to see why the guy is smiling.
          Scientists have announced they've discovered a cure for apathy. However no one has shown the slightest bit of interest !!

Comment

Hehe....that guy looks like one of the actors in Royal Canadian Air Farce.

Royal Canadian Air Farce is the name of a political satire TV show up here to those who may not know what I'm refering to.
            -----------------------------------
            Sings we a song of wolves.
            Who smells fear and slays the coward.
            Sings we a song of man.
            Who smells gold and slays his brother

Comment

It was common here too. Just imagine: you are a nice young girl, you can choose find a boy in Russia, who will be unemployed soon, and become a heavy drinker and your love will fly away and you will be poor soon, or choose a ugly but rich (at least in the eyes of the Russians) old boy, and try to love him (even the divorce will be good for you). Anyway you can love anyone if you don't have living problems...
              So they don't have to be ***** to join that program...

However it is a sad thing... But the rich nations can use them (just like the Thailand's little girls...)
              a brain cell

Comment

so, how is the situation in hungaria now, when we went to the island festival i fell asleep somewhere in SE germany and they woke me up at the austian/hungarian border crossing, but fell asleep again in a couple of minutes only to awake when we arrived.

i remember when we went to the checz republic just across the border you had hookers standing on the road side for kilometers into the country. and old germans picking them up.....silly germans
                French Soldier: You don't frighten us, English pig dogs. Go and boil your bottoms, you sons of a silly person. I blow my nose at you, so-called "Arthur King," you and all your silly English K-nig-hts.

Comment

Originally posted by screamer
                  so, how is the situation in hungaria now, when we went to the island festival i fell asleep somewhere in SE germany and they woke me up at the austian/hungarian border crossing, but fell asleep again in a couple of minutes only to awake when we arrived.

i remember when we went to the checz republic just across the border you had hookers standing on the road side for kilometers into the country. and old germans picking them up.....silly germans
                  Now the situation, the Hungarian ****** are in Italy, here we got Russian/Ukrainen ****** in exchange...
                  a brain cell

Comment

Originally posted by screamer
                    hookers standing on the road side for kilometers into the country. and old germans picking them up.....silly germans
                    I'd say "herpes-infected Germans", not just silly. In post communist countries prostitution is out of control because it's illegal so you get ghetto standards of healthcare for the women. I understand what motivates the ever budget-conscious Germans but the cheap ****** are not worth the risk. How can you calculate the cost of dealing with a chronic disease?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                    X