Hockey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hockey

This is a thread devoted to the Canadian game taken over by the Americans and played by Europeans, ah yes hockey. And because it is such a grand sport, and this site has nothing to do with hockey, it seemed reasonable to create a thread on hockey. Zamboni you're hearts out guys..........
    Doesn't read Al Franken, can't watch Al Jazeera, will attack dumbasses. Anyone but Rumsfeld '04.

Le hockey de saeson has rolled around once again. In typical fashion Dave Lewis, the Red Wings new coach, missed their first practice due to his kidney stone. Upon 15 minutes of examination at a Detroit Area hospital, he passed a 4mm kidney stone. Damn shame, damn shame.
    Doesn't read Al Franken, can't watch Al Jazeera, will attack dumbasses. Anyone but Rumsfeld '04.

Comment

What is typical about a kidney stone? And aren't the Wings playing their first game Oct 10th? Havent they played several preseason games? If so, I would have thought they have had dozens of practices by now.

Comment

This was the "seasons" first practice. Hockey season rolled around Oct. 1st. And for the typical kidney stone, it wasnt typical for Dave Lewis to get one, but this may be a very bad omen for the Wings.

Comment

Hey Headshot,

Montreal will visit Detroit for the fourth game of the season, on October 17. I will be watching the game for sure. Wanna bet the Habs will win

Comment

well i would, but im not a betting person. Ah its hockey, god will understand. Sure ill take bets and illl go so far as to say the wings win by two goals. Oh and the Stanley will be Wings Leafs.

Comment

how bout some smokes eh!!??

oohh i need some export a's to go with my molson's x but can't find em here in the usa eh! what a bunch of hosers...bob's your uncle and all eh???
              oohh dang it, forgot my touque. left it in shawinagen eh! oh them frenchies eh...
              pepsi and mae west hehe.
              Publisher
              Armchair General Magazine
              Weider History Group

Comment

Just dropping by

I was in the neighborhood and wanted to see what a one star thread consisted of

Comment

now you know eh!
                  Publisher
                  Armchair General Magazine
                  Weider History Group

Comment

its a one star post thanks to 'ol keefer

Comment

This thread shouldve never been dug into the ground, oh by the way

Comment

it just shows that keefer is adolesent.

Comment

Looks like the neighborhood has improved since the last time i visited.

Comment

yeah, less keefer.Now does anybody have anything to say about HOCKEY?

Comment

It has finally arrived! Hockey season started today. Sorry Maddog, but I'm going to have to change my homepage from Warfare HQ to the hockey box scores. I hope you'll understand that it's my duty

Only one more sleep till my Canucks start. Kinda like christmas eve back when I was 6.

Let the Bananas share the joy!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X