• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tim McBride
    replied
    Originally posted by MikeJ
    What's a RINO?
    Republican In Name Only

I dislike the Republican party but it has many members that are true to the ideal of liberty and the core beliefs are not all bad. People like McCain are only in the party though becuase it gets them elected.

Leave a comment:

• MikeJ
    replied
    What's a RINO?

Leave a comment:

• Tim McBride
    replied
    Originally posted by JAMiAM
    LoL Tim...I know how you feel about him. You still haven't forgiven him for McCain-Feingold...

What do you think about whether the Democratic Party will implode, or blow a load, over the prospect of him accepting the job if offered to him.

Personally, I think that if he did so, without renouncing his Republican Party affiliation, the effect would be more dramatic. Of course, Gillespie and his goons would try to ride him out on a rail, if he were to take it.

Interesting times...
    I think the DNC would be happier then 16yr old boy with a willing Jenna Jamison if they becaming a team.

I dislike McCain very much, he is a true R.I.N.O.

Leave a comment:

• JAMiAM
    replied
    LoL Tim...I know how you feel about him. You still haven't forgiven him for McCain-Feingold...

What do you think about whether the Democratic Party will implode, or blow a load, over the prospect of him accepting the job if offered to him.

Personally, I think that if he did so, without renouncing his Republican Party affiliation, the effect would be more dramatic. Of course, Gillespie and his goons would try to ride him out on a rail, if he were to take it.

Interesting times...

Leave a comment:

• Tim McBride
    replied
    McCain needs to find something to do, since here in his home state we are starting to get fairly sick of him.

Leave a comment:

• JAMiAM
    started a topic Dream Team? Or Death Knell...

Dream Team? Or Death Knell...

...for the Kerry Campaign?

Kerry-McCain in 2004?

Wow...Bush's bad karma finally catching up to him? It would be fitting, considering the crap he took on McCain in 2000...

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
X