he was happier

he didn't have that kill-look in the eyes before

(T-34 vs panzerfaust)

I think

I was better before, sure,

since;

I worked less

I slept more than 5 h, I was sane and didn't joller

had time to interest in stuff other than yeah know what (3 Pz Army Angriff)

some people call that life

now I pay my salary - every turn costs

and it's me who find the girls a bore, though I know I am
    (yep thanks MonsterZero you b-d )

I just wish you all a merry Christmas
    oder so was

Sorry for this premature 40 crisis posts

Love between man and woman was never to my knowledge said better than by this insane man (really insane) l(Stoenwall Jackson type) (my translation)

I bought my love for money
    for me
    there was no other to have
    sing dearly
    you strings of love
    for that love, was all I could have.

Well just to say it's not my girlie n never paid for it either, that'd be really dumb tactics...
    The best for you guys, this is a plaeasant and interesting place!
    "You can't change the rules in the middle of the game."
    "Hey, you just made that rule up."

Heil Dicke Bertha!

Happy Birthday?
    I have no problem at all with being proved wrong. Especially when being proved wrong leaves the world a better place, than being proved right...

Comment

Thanks.
      Worst ever. It's a record I tell you.
      Have you ever experienced the claustrophobic feeling - the more you do, the less you accomplish.
      I can take the tax ****, and the surrela feeling of watching the news, and the work exponential (damn what will my pension be) but that the girls are such a bore, it kills me. They just don't make sense. I know I am a lunatic, but hey, I have another twenty or so years with live ammo in me, but they?

What's a boy to do. I don't know. I pendle between pessimistic and overoptimistic.

I think modern women, with all their societal gains, are in deeper **** than me and the rest of the Neanderthals.

Heil Dicke Bertha!

Comment

Originally posted by Dicke Bertha
        Thanks.
        Worst ever. It's a record I tell you.
        Have you ever experienced the claustrophobic feeling - the more you do, the less you accomplish.
        I can take the tax ****, and the surrela feeling of watching the news, and the work exponential (damn what will my pension be) but that the girls are such a bore, it kills me. They just don't make sense. I know I am a lunatic, but hey, I have another twenty or so years with live ammo in me, but they?

What's a boy to do. I don't know. I pendle between pessimistic and overoptimistic.

I think modern women, with all their societal gains, are in deeper **** than me and the rest of the Neanderthals.
        The closer you get to 40, the more likely you are to run into hordes of divorced or otherwise lonely women looking for a second chance. I always thought the worst of the love drought is when a guy is in his 20s.

At 31 I'm single too but I'm so preoccupied with my educational and new career issues I couldn't care less. Layoffs and unemployment kill my sex drive, I need to kick some arse on the professional front before I start worrying about relationships.
        Last edited by MonsterZero; 06 Mar 04, 15:36.

"Artillery adds dignity to what would otherwise be a ugly brawl."
        --Frederick II, King of Prussia

Comment

Originally posted by MonsterZero
          The closer you get to 40, the more likely you are to run into hordes of divorced or otherwise lonely women looking for a second chance. I always thought the worst of the love drought is when a guy is in his 20s.

At 31 I'm single too but I'm so preoccupied with my educational and new career issues I couldn't care less. Layoffs and unemployment kill my sex drive, I need to kick some arse on the professional front before I start worrying about relationships.
          I hear you and I agree. Hell I started my exclusion I think maybe at 27. I have been working like a robot years and years on end (since I run my own business). Girls have been secondary to me, with some failures to the rule. I am I think Lutheran to some extent, thus work is somewhat holy, hell knows why, and I am a minority in any society (as is any TOAW player), so I am exploited in the wholy name of democracy, and and and.... At 31 I felt I had time, still feel that, but at 36, or 37, or half-life 40! I mean I won't look down to see if the old general is still charging at forty. It'll surprise me.

Girls are stupid. I don't ahte them, they are different. The stupidity I think comes from some society stress factor. I have seen this all my life. In high school they went for the lookers= often loosers. Big muscles or much money, but no brain. At university they went for the talkers or Porsche'rs. Some smart cheap girls realised, and took the boring smart guys. Closing in on D-day (well max 35 for them) they go back to - ? And this question mark is my wonder. They even then don't go for good guys at that point (hey I throw them away those easy chicks) but they still go for the losers. I don't get it- really don't get it. To marry the wrong woman would be death.

Heil Dicke Bertha!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
          X