Buenos Aires Mustard Attacks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buenos Aires Mustard Attacks

Street thieves in the capitol of Argentina throw mustard at unsuspecting tourists. As the po'ed visitors try to rub the stains off their clothing some friendly people appear with napkins and offer to help 'em out. As they clean you up they also clean you out of your wallet.

Anybody else can share creative theft/scam ideas from your cities?

"Artillery adds dignity to what would otherwise be a ugly brawl."
    --Frederick II, King of Prussia

Fiendish forum members steal 30 seconds of someone's life that they can never get back....

Actually, I live in Erie, Pennsylvania, the neck-bomb bank-robber place. That was a fair bit unusual. They still have not caught the bomb maker and scheme creator.

Goblin
    Mega Campaign Screaming Eagles and Das Reich Design Team Member
    DAS REICH CAMPAIGN, and THE SPWaW ICON GUIDE AVAILABLE AT: The SP:WaW Depot
    In difficult ground, press on. In encircled ground, devise strategems. In death ground, fight.

Comment

In Rome last October a beautiful Italian woman sidled up beside me in a packed Metropolitana carraige. Naturally I moved away (OK I was with my wife), but she repeated the procedure. As she was what would be called 'well endowed' I decided to stay put.
      Of course she was the bait while her male companion went for my pocket. Just as we pulled into the next station he made his move. I copped it and challenged him. A quick 'scusi' and they were both gone but emptyhanded.
      My wife has since forgiven me, but she gets to carry all the money!
      http://www.irelandinhistory.blogspot.ie/

Comment

Just curious, but is it just me who wandered here expecting this thread to be news about Al Queda or some other terrorist group releasing mustard gas in Argentina?
        -----------------------------------
        Sings we a song of wolves.
        Who smells fear and slays the coward.
        Sings we a song of man.
        Who smells gold and slays his brother

Comment

it was autum and the leaves where brown and falling, a friend of mine came on the idea to pulverize them and sell them as canabis to tourist, he managed to sell 10grams of it to a german for 50euro. I wish i had that idea.

Or probably the most stolen objects in my country are bicicle's, im gong to work, i attach it with a heavy steel chain to a lanturn pole. i head inside. 0:15h i come outside, look around, look around, where is the godammn thing, look around. no chain, no bicicle. turned out that 5 more where stolen at that concert.

Had to walk 18km home, got home 4:45h. soaked, cold and tired. that was january 6th
          French Soldier: You don't frighten us, English pig dogs. Go and boil your bottoms, you sons of a silly person. I blow my nose at you, so-called "Arthur King," you and all your silly English K-nig-hts.

Comment

somebody once stole my jacket in a club so I had to walk home sweated and wearing only a t-shirt while it was snowing outside. Luckily I was able to travel most of the way by U-Bahn otherwise I would have gotten myself a really nasty cold.
            "The conventional army loses if it does not win. The guerrilla wins if he does not lose."

Henry Alfred Kissinger

Comment

Originally posted by screamer
              it was autum and the leaves where brown and falling, a friend of mine came on the idea to pulverize them and sell them as canabis to tourist, he managed to sell 10grams of it to a german for 50euro. I wish i had that idea.
              LOL. I bet the hapless tourist still got high like never before.

"Artillery adds dignity to what would otherwise be a ugly brawl."
              --Frederick II, King of Prussia

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
              X