Clear All

• Hahahahaaa!!! (I hate B. Afleck)

http://www.cnn.com/2004/SHOWBIZ/Movi...eut/index.html

"Artillery adds dignity to what would otherwise be a ugly brawl."
    --Frederick II, King of Prussia

Goblin
    Mega Campaign Screaming Eagles and Das Reich Design Team Member
    DAS REICH CAMPAIGN, and THE SPWaW ICON GUIDE AVAILABLE AT: The SP:WaW Depot
    In difficult ground, press on. In encircled ground, devise strategems. In death ground, fight.

Comment

Alas, poor Mikel...

And in a new category, the Mike Myers vehicle "The Cat in the Hat" was named "worst excuse for an actual movie." (All concept, no content). It came into the competition with an impressive eight nominations.
      Despite the hype, I wonder how "The Passion" is going to do. Is it going to wind up here?
      Get the US out of NATO, now!

Comment

Wait a minute, last year Pearl Harbor (starring guess who?) took some raspberry trophies too.

Afleck is accumulating quite a portfolio.
        Last edited by MonsterZero; 28 Feb 04, 15:00.

Comment

eheheh....well i could be a nice guy just like Paul Verhoeven when he personally picked up his razzie for showgirls....

anyway, im more intrested in the oscars...have they started yet?
          French Soldier: You don't frighten us, English pig dogs. Go and boil your bottoms, you sons of a silly person. I blow my nose at you, so-called "Arthur King," you and all your silly English K-nig-hts.

Comment

Eric from Chicago's Mix 101.9 (Eric & Kathy morning show) met Afleck in person and hinted that in real life he's even more arrogant than he looks on screen. I don't remember exactly what it was but the radio station participated in some kind of "talent search" deal with Afleck and Matt Damon as the jury and some amateurs as contestants. Damon was described as as down to earth and likeable but they couldn't stand Afleck's behavior and comments. Everybody was wishing he wasn't there.
            Last edited by MonsterZero; 28 Feb 04, 17:37.

Comment

Oh Boy! You actually listen to Mix Music?
              Black & blue from the TOAW learning curve!

Comment

well, to survive J.lo for extended periods of time you scientificly proven need to be an arrogant, self absorbed, smelly and a bit high in the head celeb
                French Soldier: You don't frighten us, English pig dogs. Go and boil your bottoms, you sons of a silly person. I blow my nose at you, so-called "Arthur King," you and all your silly English K-nig-hts.

Comment

Well I would think for J. Lo you would need the full body condom -extra thick-
                  I'm more concerned about the "Mix Music" selection
                  Black & blue from the TOAW learning curve!

Comment

and, desinfected....you would not be allowed to walk or sit on any of her furniture. You would have to be caried by one of her servants instead...

Comment

I heard the same thing, that Affleck really doesn't like interacting with us mere humans. Just add his name to the huge list of entertainers who think that their sh*t don't stink. I would hace given Affleck a Raspberry for just being Ben Affleck.

Comment

Everytime I see or hear his name, I see that damn goose in the commercial in my head. It was for insurance or something. "Aflak! Aflak!".

Goblin
                        Mega Campaign Screaming Eagles and Das Reich Design Team Member
                        DAS REICH CAMPAIGN, and THE SPWaW ICON GUIDE AVAILABLE AT: The SP:WaW Depot
                        In difficult ground, press on. In encircled ground, devise strategems. In death ground, fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Goblin
                          Everytime I see or hear his name, I see that damn goose in the commercial in my head. It was for insurance or something. "Aflak! Aflak!".

Goblin

Comment

Originally posted by screamer
                            anyway, im more intrested in the oscars...have they started yet?
                            Not yet, they start tonight in about 4 or 5 hours. Im hopeing that Lord of the Rings Return of the King comes away with at least one if not more

Thanks for looking!!

Comment

i havent seen return of the king yet. of the nominees ive only seen Big Fish. and Lost in translation.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X