Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Now available at a newstand near you....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now available at a newstand near you....

Perhaps I've missed a thread announcing it somewhere, but I'll bring it up anyway...

While browsing my local newstand today, I picked up the premier edition of a new magazine, "Armchair General." While I haven't read completely through it yet, I am delighted with the content I have seen- much of it oriented towards wargamers, by wargamers. In fact, some of the fine people on this very forum are heavily involved with this effort (you know who you are, I won't single you out!).

Anyhow, go check it out....if I can find in Dogpatch, Maine then it should be available just about anywhere!

John

Isn't Dogpatch one of the larger metro regions in ME
    oh I'm sorry Potatoville Such a lob I could'nt resist!
    Last edited by Foggy; 26 Feb 04, 20:14.
    Black & blue from the TOAW learning curve!

Comment

the website is run by Mantis and Siberian HEAT

I like John Antal's stuff on Transformation stuff though. If you go to website you can egta free issue sent out to see if you like it or not. Probably not for Os members though
      Now listening too;
      - Russell Robertson, ruining whatever credibility my football team once had.

Comment

Thanks for the link

Comment

rofl

http://www.armchairgeneral.com
          Now listening too;
          - Russell Robertson, ruining whatever credibility my football team once had.

Comment

Originally posted by Foggy
            Isn't Dogpatch one of the larger metro regions in ME
            oh I'm sorry Potatoville Such a lob I could'nt resist!
            You must be thinking of Moosepoop-on-the-Shore and/or T7R13. Lovely places, they are....Maine at its finest!

I know, get back to my turn 19.....

John

Comment

Don't get me wrong - I love Maine - in June, July & August only. Us Mass****s love to spend our hard earned money in the summer being pursued
              by the twin ME state birds - the black flies & the B17 sized greenheads. My favorite hikes are usually are in the T2/R9 area - seriously Baxter State Park
              & Acadia National Park rule

Comment

Originally posted by Ivan Rapkinov
                Thanks for the link. It's a nice site and I ordered the free issue...can't wait.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                X