Kitchen Help Urgently Needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kitchen Help Urgently Needed

I just finished cooking frozen spinach. Looks good excpet it's raw spinach.

Now, how do I make it honey-like and runny the way they serve it at Boston Market. Mayo?

"Artillery adds dignity to what would otherwise be a ugly brawl."
    --Frederick II, King of Prussia

Mustard + Mayo.
    Furthermore, they had calculated that if 25,000 of them died for every one of us, they would finish us first, for they were many and we were but few.
    -Hernan Cortez

The Pacific is our ocean. The power that rules the Pacific, therefore, is the power that rules the world. That power is and will forever be the American Republic.
    -Senator Albert J. Beveridge, 56th Congress

Comment

Thanks a lot Cortez, I already ate the raw spinach but will try your mixture on the remaining 3 bricks later this week.

"Artillery adds dignity to what would otherwise be a ugly brawl."
      --Frederick II, King of Prussia

Comment

It's simple and works pretty well. I prefer the sour cream and the guacamole.. and the salsa though on my G.D'd BURRITOS. Go for'em.

Food's good.
        Furthermore, they had calculated that if 25,000 of them died for every one of us, they would finish us first, for they were many and we were but few.
        -Hernan Cortez

The Pacific is our ocean. The power that rules the Pacific, therefore, is the power that rules the world. That power is and will forever be the American Republic.
        -Senator Albert J. Beveridge, 56th Congress

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
        X