Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why Women Have to Be so Freaking Boring?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why Women Have to Be so Freaking Boring?

Went on a date.

She doesn't watch TV and is not interested in world events (source of good topics for conversations)
    She doesn't read anything (same as above)
    She doesn't go to the movies (again, great topic for conversations and just to be together)
    Doesn't play sports (playing together is great for building relationships)

She does nothing except going to work and going out to dance on weekends.

Do any of you guys actually have relationship with women who are fun and outgoing and like to do stuff other dancing (or crossword puzzles)?

How can you develop relationship when there's NOTHING exciting to talk about?

"Artillery adds dignity to what would otherwise be a ugly brawl."
    --Frederick II, King of Prussia

Originally posted by MonsterZero
    Oh? You're supposed to talk to them?
    I have no problem at all with being proved wrong. Especially when being proved wrong leaves the world a better place, than being proved right...

Comment

Originally posted by JAMiAM

Goblin
      Mega Campaign Screaming Eagles and Das Reich Design Team Member
      DAS REICH CAMPAIGN, and THE SPWaW ICON GUIDE AVAILABLE AT: The SP:WaW Depot
      In difficult ground, press on. In encircled ground, devise strategems. In death ground, fight.

Comment

Talk to them? About what?

Comment

Tell'em a joke :

Would you rather kiss a horse's a$$ (Rules?) or a bunny's nose?

Let me know.
          Furthermore, they had calculated that if 25,000 of them died for every one of us, they would finish us first, for they were many and we were but few.
          -Hernan Cortez

The Pacific is our ocean. The power that rules the Pacific, therefore, is the power that rules the world. That power is and will forever be the American Republic.
          -Senator Albert J. Beveridge, 56th Congress

Comment

Went on a date.

She doesn't watch TV and is not interested in world events (source of good topics for conversations)
            She doesn't go to the movies (again, great topic for conversations and just to be together)

Do any of you guys actually have relationship with women who are fun and outgoing and like to do stuff other dancing (or crossword puzzles)?

Well, my new girlfriend's work is dance (She never had time to see TV, movies, politics, etc...).
            Arrange some program and you can speak about it later, and so on...
            And make love... (and you can speak abot it later
            a brain cell

Comment

a brain cell

Comment

Originally posted by Cortez
                Tell'em a joke :
                Most of the jokes that I know can't be told to women.

Comment

Originally posted by Priest
                  Most of the jokes that I know can't be told to women.
                  Most of the jokes I know, I can't remember to tell right, anyways...
                  I have no problem at all with being proved wrong. Especially when being proved wrong leaves the world a better place, than being proved right...

Comment

Most of the jokes I know, I can't remember to tell right, anyways...
                    hmmm, I don't know jokes
                    a brain cell

Comment

Went on a date.

Anyway, as we see your nurse training was successful
                      a brain cell

Comment

maybe you can speak about Einstein's special and general relativity theory, however some guys try to invalidate, but it is good for a date...
                        a brain cell

Comment

I remember some experience, first few times the girl doesnot really interesting what you say, but how you say. Are you say loudly (aggressive man), or too quitly (not a real man), are you listening her saying (you will be a nice guy), are your saying is logical (you are clever)...
                          In the back of their mind they see you as their future baby...
                          a brain cell

Comment

Originally posted by laszlo.nemedi
                            I remember some experience, first few times the girl doesnot really interesting what you say, but how you say. Are you say loudly (aggressive man), or too quitly (not a real man), are you listening her saying (you will be a nice guy), are your saying is logical (you are clever)...
                            In the back of their mind they see you as their future baby...
                            Yes, I love the idea of making judgements about people after a two hour conversation. My best friendships took a lifetime to develop. But women are exactly like that, you're right. They size you up immediately and most of the "analytical" crap that goes on in their heads is generalizations and wild guesswork carried over from their experiences with other men.

"Artillery adds dignity to what would otherwise be a ugly brawl."
                            --Frederick II, King of Prussia

Comment

Originally posted by laszlo.nemedi
                              hmmm, I don't know jokes
                              Well laszlo we'll have to take care of this problem, so we'll start you off with an easy joke.

What's the difference between a woman and a lightbulb?

Answer; You can unscrew a lightbulb.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X