Bride Fragged in Ethiopia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bride Fragged in Ethiopia

"A grenade fell from a belt of an individual during a group dance at a wedding ceremony at Hamyao Sera farmers' community in eastern Ethiopia killing four persons including the bride who was participating in the dance last Saturday," ENA said.

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmp...pia_wedding_dc

Last edited by MonsterZero; 22 Feb 04, 01:25.

"Artillery adds dignity to what would otherwise be a ugly brawl."
    --Frederick II, King of Prussia

Which should serve as a lesson to everyone one this board, always remove the grenades from your belt before dancing.

Comment

What's there to dance about in Ethiopia? XD!
      Furthermore, they had calculated that if 25,000 of them died for every one of us, they would finish us first, for they were many and we were but few.
      -Hernan Cortez

The Pacific is our ocean. The power that rules the Pacific, therefore, is the power that rules the world. That power is and will forever be the American Republic.
      -Senator Albert J. Beveridge, 56th Congress

Comment

Originally posted by Priest
        Which should serve as a lesson to everyone one this board, always remove the grenades from your belt before dancing.
        OR, if you have to keep the grenades on your belt, skip all the fast dances and slow dance (waltz acceptable).

Last edited by MonsterZero; 22 Feb 04, 11:21.

Comment

Originally posted by Cortez
          What's there to dance about in Ethiopia? XD!
          Not being American.....

Comment

Yeah.. only the fact that America has one of the highest standards of living in the world and the best economy ever seen.

Go join Green Peace.
            Furthermore, they had calculated that if 25,000 of them died for every one of us, they would finish us first, for they were many and we were but few.
            -Hernan Cortez

The Pacific is our ocean. The power that rules the Pacific, therefore, is the power that rules the world. That power is and will forever be the American Republic.
            -Senator Albert J. Beveridge, 56th Congress

Comment

Marko, I'm Polish and American. I'm 100% Polish because that's where I was born and raised and 100% American because I believe in this country despite its shortcommings and faults. Your ignorance looks extreme, you sound like you've never been anywhere outside the Isles, maybe even outside your town. I've been all over Europe as a kid and as an adult. I've lived here for 10 years now. Overall, I had plenty of opportunities to make necessary comparisons of the United States vs. Europe.

This place ain't bad, it's got it's share of problems but you can live like a human being. You don't have to suicide yourself in a car bomb to make your life meaningful.

WHO ARE YOU to make all those judgements about people you neither know nor understand. Most of all, WHO ARE YOU to keep on doing this at a website run and maintained as a work of love by a guy who's American and spending his free time to give you the opportunity? If I went to some Irish or British website for the sole purpose of ethnic sluring of those folks, how would they feel? I have the least patience and tact and good manners compared to some other awesome guys at this website (who are infinitely patient with you). I've posted dumb and childish stuff numerous times. Nevertheless, I'm not going over to some Islamic website (even though most of those people **** me) to post inflamatory ethnocentric stuff.
              Last edited by MonsterZero; 23 Feb 04, 21:34.

Comment

Originally posted by Cortez
                Yeah.. only the fact that America has one of the highest standards of living in the world and the best economy ever seen.

Go join Green Peace.
                Someone mentioned why one would want to dance in Ethiopia - there could be many reasons. Not everyone in the world wants to be an american - fact. There is a world outside the US. So accept that and you will be better for it.

Comment

Originally posted by MonsterZero
                  Marko, I'm Polish and American. I'm 100% Polish because that's where I was born and raised and 100% American because I believe in this country despite its shortcommings and faults. Your ignorance looks extreme, you sound like you've never been anywhere outside the Isles, maybe even outside your town. I've been all over Europe as a kid and as an adult. I've lived here for 10 years now. Overall, I had plenty of opportunities to make necessary comparisons of the United States vs. Europe.

This place ain't bad, it's got it's share of problems but you can live like a human being. You don't have to suicide yourself in a car bomb to make your life meaningful.

WHO ARE YOU to make all those judgements about people you neither know nor understand. Most of all, WHO ARE YOU to keep on doing this at a website run and maintained as a work of love by a guy who's American and spending his free time to give you the opportunity? If I went to some Irish or British website for the sole purpose of ethnic sluring of those folks, how would they feel? I have the least patience and tact and good manners compared to some other awesome guys at this website (who are infinitely patient with you). I've posted dumb and childish stuff numerous times. Nevertheless, I'm not going over to some Islamic website (even though most of those people **** me) to post inflamatory ethnocentric stuff.
                  This website is not yours nor is it intended to project an American point of view. There are many non-americans on the forum. There is also one anti-muslim tosser who posts nothing but anti-arab shite - and that person thinks it is okay. You wouldn't go off posting crap on an islamic site because you would then have to confront your bigotry and you would be flamed, hacked and probably killed in a suicide attack for your rancid remarks. I am not ethic slurring either - you are. I simply don't like illegal invasions of middle eastern countries for secret motives (oil). So listen YOU:

THIS IS NOT A PRO-WAR FORUM - IT IS A FORUM - FREEDOM OF SPEECH AMERICAN VALUES ETC. I HAVE AMERICAN BLOOD IN MY VIENS, WHICH OF COURSE IS ULTIMATELY BRITISH BLOOD - I AM PROUD TO BE 1/4 AMERICAN. I ALSO ADMIRE THE COURAGE OF THE US FORCES AND THEIR ROLE IN ACTUAL COMBAT (NOT PEACE KEEPING) THEY ARE A LETHAL AND PROFESSIONAL FORCE. SO SHUT YOU WHINING HOLE.

Comment

Originally posted by MonsterZero

P.S.

Been to Spain (Ibitha, Canaries, Madrid), Germany, France, Turkey, Denmark, Belgium, Canada, USA, Greece (Athens, Crete), Morocco.

Comment

Originally posted by Marko
                      This website is not yours nor is it intended to project an American point of view. There are many non-americans on the forum. There is also one anti-muslim tosser who posts nothing but anti-arab shite - and that person thinks it is okay. You wouldn't go off posting crap on an islamic site because you would then have to confront your bigotry and you would be flamed, hacked and probably killed in a suicide attack for your rancid remarks. I am not ethic slurring either - you are. I simply don't like illegal invasions of middle eastern countries for secret motives (oil). So listen YOU:

THIS IS NOT A PRO-WAR FORUM - IT IS A FORUM - FREEDOM OF SPEECH AMERICAN VALUES ETC. I HAVE AMERICAN BLOOD IN MY VIENS, WHICH OF COURSE IS ULTIMATELY BRITISH BLOOD - I AM PROUD TO BE 1/4 AMERICAN. I ALSO ADMIRE THE COURAGE OF THE US FORCES AND THEIR ROLE IN ACTUAL COMBAT (NOT PEACE KEEPING) THEY ARE A LETHAL AND PROFESSIONAL FORCE. SO SHUT YOU WHINING HOLE.
                      You saw something late at night on MTV that traumatised you, didn't you? Those shows are rated PG15 for a reason.

Comment

Originally posted by Prester John
                        You saw something late at night on MTV that traumatised you, didn't you? Those shows are rated PG15 for a reason.
                        Your pre-teen baiting of me is niether hard nor clever - go back to hacking the forum you spotty jerk master.

Comment

Your pre-teen baiting of me is niether hard nor clever - go back to hacking the forum you spotty jerk master.
                          No, no, no ...... definitely teenager. If you were pre-teen your parents would have more control over your access to the computer.

Comment

Originally posted by Prester John
                            No, no, no ...... definitely teenager. If you were pre-teen your parents would have more control over your access to the computer.

Your english is obviously poor. Or you are a retard. 'your pre-teen...' was of course refering to you. Doh!

Comment

Your english is obviously poor. Or you are a retard. 'your pre-teen...' was of course refering to you. Doh!
                              Well, when to get into the higher grades you can learn more about written english, but for the moment you should pay attention in class to spelling the english language.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X