Happy Valentine's Day!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Valentine's Day!

To all of you who are so fortunate to have that special someone who indulges your wargaming hobby, treat her (or him, as the case may be) right!

We all seem to remember to make time for war, but let's also remember to spread a little love, when the opportunity arises...
    I have no problem at all with being proved wrong. Especially when being proved wrong leaves the world a better place, than being proved right...

And too you Jam.

The only thing I need to see rising is
    -my salary
    -parts od MY body
    -the white flag of my opponents
    "You can't change the rules in the middle of the game."
    "Hey, you just made that rule up."

Heil Dicke Bertha!

Comment

Nice words!

(hmm you changed your location attributes again!)
      a brain cell

Comment

Today is a holiday? Why am I at work then?
        "Have you forgotten the face of your father?"

Comment

Originally posted by Tim McBride
          Today is a holiday? Why am I at work then?
          Not holiday! We have to work hard (flowers, red hearts, kindness to your girlfriend, etc...). You are lucky to relax on your workplace...
          a brain cell

Comment

Originally posted by laszlo.nemedi
            Not holiday! We have to work hard (flowers, red hearts, kindness to your girlfriend, etc...). You are lucky to relax on your workplace...
            Hum, relax? I was the only Senior Tech and I was acting as the shift supervisor. It sucked.
            "Have you forgotten the face of your father?"

Comment

phwee... definitely the most tiring day for me .... not sure about you guys though
              Attn to ALL my opponents:

If you sent me your turn and after 24 hours, you still did not get anything from me, please be sure to post in the forum to ask for what is going on.

Remember, I ALWAYS reply within 24 hours, even if I do NOT have time to play my turn, in which case I will at least send you email to tell you that I will have to play it later, but I DO receive your turn.

Comment

Originally posted by ER_Chaser
                phwee... definitely the most tiring day for me .... not sure about you guys though
                Girlfriend couldn't get enough, huh?

Originally posted by laszlo.nemedi
                I agree Tim. You're a lucky man. I spent most of the day trying to prove I was worthy of my girlfriend's love and affection. Valentine's Day might be the one day of the year where women openingly display their greatest secret, they let us men think we run things.
                "As soon as men decide that all means are permitted to fight an evil, then their good becomes indistinguishable from the evil that they set out to destroy."-Christopher Dawson - The Judgement of Nations, 1942

Comment

In the spirit of Valentine's day, I present you with:

http://www.intellectualwhores.com

Enjoy.
                  "Experience should teach us to be most on our guard to protect liberty when the governments purposes are beneficent. Men born to freedom are naturally alert to repel invasion of their liberty by evil-minded rulers. The greatest dangers to liberty lurk in insidious encroachment by men of zeal, well-meaning but without understanding."

Associate Justice Louis D. Brandeis, Olmstead vs. United States.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeJ

Enjoy.
                    I was the same type (I mean a boy who was used by girl to speak not sleep), now I changed I let them use me to speak only when I sleep with them.
                    a brain cell

Comment

Originally posted by MikeJ

Enjoy.
                      LoL .... very nice site ... hahahah..
                      Attn to ALL my opponents:

If you sent me your turn and after 24 hours, you still did not get anything from me, please be sure to post in the forum to ask for what is going on.

Remember, I ALWAYS reply within 24 hours, even if I do NOT have time to play my turn, in which case I will at least send you email to tell you that I will have to play it later, but I DO receive your turn.

Comment

Happy VD day.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                        X