No announcement yet.

Answer a Question with a Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think I was definitely "playing fair" the other day at the supermarket when I had eleven items and I bypassed the ten items or less line: would you have done likewise?

Comment

• Don't you know that the quickie line at De Moula's has 12 items or less?
      ARRRR! International Talk Like A Pirate Day - September 19th
      IN MARE IN COELO

Comment

• Yes, but the store is a few miles further away, and, probably more important, I find myself almost becoming claustrophobic in there, the aisles are so small and it is such a madhouse in the deli line; have you found likewise?

Comment

• Why must I answer these questions?
          Matthew 5:9 Blessed are the cheesemakers

That's right bitches. I'm blessed!

Comment

• sometimes we find ourselves compelled to to do things without consciously understanding why - perhaps that is why - we are not thinking machines; do you feel otherwise?

Comment

• Never eat deli meats....too many nitrates, makes yer head go all fuzzy and makes yer claustrophobic. Have you experienced that?
              IN MARE IN COELO

Comment

• I don't know any way to say this delicately, but nitrates have a negative effect on my digestive system, do you know what I mean?

Comment

• Isn't that a tad too much information?
                  "If you are right, then you are right even if everyone says you are wrong. If you are wrong then you are wrong even if everyone says you are right." William Penn.

Comment

• Yes, I apologize, can I return to good standing in the group now?

Comment

• Originally posted by lakechampainer View Post
                      Yes, I apologize, can I return to good standing in the group now?
                      You don't intend to stand anywhere near me, do you?
                      History is the version of past events that people have decided to agree upon. Napoleon Bonaparte
                      _________
                      BoRG

Comment

• No, I don't; does anyone think Claude Julien will have to walk the plank after the Bruins lost 4 in a row in their playoff series after being up 3-0?

Comment

• Walk the plank? Isn't the talk going on about keelhauling?
                          "If you are right, then you are right even if everyone says you are wrong. If you are wrong then you are wrong even if everyone says you are right." William Penn.

Comment

• How long would one need to hold his breath upon being keelhauled under the USS Ronald Reagan?

Regards
                            Kruska

Comment

• ...better than Bud

I don't know about keelhauling in the modern navy but the Bruins seem to have lost all credibility around here. Now...the Celtics, on the other hand, seem to be rallying in the playoffs much more so than in the regular season. Also Genny Cream Ale is on sale for $11.99/30 rack at Market Basket...good price, yes?

IN MARE IN COELO

Comment

• Originally posted by jose50 View Post
                                I don't know about keelhauling in the modern navy but the Bruins seem to have lost all credibility around here. Now...the Celtics, on the other hand, seem to be rallying in the playoffs much more so than in the regular season. Also Genny Cream Ale is on sale for $11.99/30 rack at Market Basket...good price, yes?

Hello jose50,

you are aware that they are actually charging you 12$ - even though they are giving you that 11 feeling - right?

Regards
                                Kruska

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X