• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whither "The Squad"?

Comment

• What "squad"?

Comment

• Are the pictures enough to jog your memory?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Sq...ates_Congress)

Comment

• Of what?

Comment

• Of who the members of "The Squad" are - wasn't that your question?

Comment

• You don't remember?

Comment

• Were you confusing The Squad and The Mod Squad?

one black, one white, one blonde.

Comment

• Why are we talking about old TV shows?

Comment

• You don't hear much about 'the squad' lately, do you? Don't you think that they should spell it, "the squa'ad"? Sort of gives it a rather black muslim tint, yes?
                    ARRRR! International Talk Like A Pirate Day - September 19th
                    IN MARE IN COELO

Comment

• Do we really intend to make this a racist thread as well? Have we nothing else to discuss?

Comment

• Would you trust this man to safeguard your 2nd Amendment rights?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nOtoYpj77A

Comment

• Is there anything but politics, which has its own entire section of the forum?

Comment

• well, TV and Movies and books and the workplace and the mall and the beach and restaurants and "The Battle of The Sexes" (Sorry, I just realized that is not PC) are possibilities - One thing I've noticed is that some people are starting a strategy of claiming they can't wear a mask, and are trying to get "Doctor's Notes" so they can be excused, and more to the point get paid for not working - I don't think this will work, as I don't think Doctor's will be any mood to write notes like this - what do you think?

Comment

• Didn't mean to 'race-er-size' that last. I wouldn't trust the 'squad' to do what's right though. See my drift?
                              ARRRR! International Talk Like A Pirate Day - September 19th
                              IN MARE IN COELO

Comment

• Do you mean can I see you drifting off course, bemused, bewitched and bewildered by the rank stench of the political cloud enshrouding us?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X