• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my drawings

yes
    62.50%
    no
    37.50%

Quick note. Can you check out this thread you started? I think some people had some questions.

http://www.armchairgeneral.com/forum...ad.php?t=39543
    Our forefathers died to give us freedom, not free stuff.

I write books about zombies as E.E. Isherwood. Check me out at ZombieBooks.net.

Comment

On the surface you obviously can draw well.

But art is an interesting thing.

I don't really care for any of it, enough I would click "save image" and retain it for later use (should I ever find one).

So I voted no.
      Life is change. Built models for decades.
      Not sure anyone here actually knows the real me.
      I didn't for a long time either.

Comment

Why is there an "ss" in the bottom right corner?

Comment

Originally posted by Duncan
          same question, pretty bad taste if you ask me

Comment

Originally posted by Boonierat
            same question, pretty bad taste if you ask me
            Yes, It looks like something you would see on the arm of a biker
            named "Wolfgang" who is a member of the KKK or some such group.

Other stuff is good though.

Anyways as we are talking about art, A sketch I made on the back of a
            notebook of a Nothern Eagle Military Association Militia Volunteer from the
            during-apoc RPG Rifts: Chaos Earth by Palladium Books.

Edit:
            To clarify, The N.E.M.A. Militia Volunteers are people
            who are helping N.E.M.A. try and fight back attacking
            Demon/D-Bee/Supernatural forces, They are normally armed
            with older weapons and armor and such from former Police SWAT teams,
            Hence the gas masks and old MDC armor that only covers
            the chest due to them not having better equipment.
            Last edited by the_redstar_swl; 09 May 06, 02:18.

Comment

Somebody has a future as a prison tatt artist!

Comment

I enjoy your work.

Thunder 13,
                Your drawings are really good.
                You have a gift!
                Makes me want to get some tattoos.
                "Advances in technology tend to overwhelm me."

Comment

I like 'em...
                  Rumors of my demise have been greatly exaggerated... again...

Comment

Okay, so, I'm not a great artist by any means - I stick to computer stuff. I DO know a few awesome artists, though, and none of those drawings stack-up. I know teenagers who do much better work on their OPEECHEE folders while sitting in homeroom stoned out of their minds.

That being said, you have potential, and you really should find a local tattoo artist and get in as an apprentice or something, as that is the "style" you seem to enjoy.

Beyond that, maybe submitting samples to art schools or creating a portfolio would help you get into an art program somewhere. I would caution you, however, that you MUST find your own style. The drawings you have posted are far from original, and I can guarantee you that you will hear the same thing from just about any art teacher - if not, they aren't being straight with you.

Best of luck in your endeavors, and keep us apprised of your career!

Comment

Originally posted by Duncan
                      fisrt off the ss ok i tell you why my friend is a skinhead i draw that for him to get for is tattoo! im not a nazi but my grandfather is in the aryan nations now befor you hate on me or my grandfather look in to the aryan nations befor you hate! not saying i believe in all of it! now do i believe in what thay have to say about the bible yes i do! now by me writeing this i no alot ppl on here will hate me! but thats the way i
                      believe! is the aryan nations a nazis org no indeed it is more like christian identity! but like i say there will be alot ppl on here that will hate me for that! but no need to hide who i am!

Comment

Originally posted by CPangracs
                        Okay, so, I'm not a great artist by any means - I stick to computer stuff. I DO know a few awesome artists, though, and none of those drawings stack-up. I know teenagers who do much better work on their OPEECHEE folders while sitting in homeroom stoned out of their minds.

That being said, you have potential, and you really should find a local tattoo artist and get in as an apprentice or something, as that is the "style" you seem to enjoy.

Beyond that, maybe submitting samples to art schools or creating a portfolio would help you get into an art program somewhere. I would caution you, however, that you MUST find your own style. The drawings you have posted are far from original, and I can guarantee you that you will hear the same thing from just about any art teacher - if not, they aren't being straight with you.

Best of luck in your endeavors, and keep us apprised of your career!
                        them are not even my best drawings

Comment

http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i1...orce/badss.jpg

Comment

A bit large. Might want to resize before posting.

I'm no fan but that middle one looks a bit Anime'ish to me. Might get out of that tatoo parlor yet
                            As lord and master of your grill, you will welcome any opportunity to display your grilling prowess.
                            Mario Batali, 2006

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                            X