My Nursing Class

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Nursing Class

Ten chicks, MonsterZero and one Mr. Brown, an 25-year old Air Force soldier just out of the military. I've never taken a class so heavy with the opposite sex.

The girls are social, likeable, invite me over to their table at the cafeteria and so on. I enjoy measuring their blood pressure and exercising their joints (they pretend to be patients).

If things continue I should be able to not only educate myself for a more practical career but also make changes to my personal life. If I can't meet some eager chicks in the nursing program I will see a psychologist.

"Artillery adds dignity to what would otherwise be a ugly brawl."
    --Frederick II, King of Prussia

Lol! Get 'em Zero!

It shouldn't be too hard to get at least one to play 'doctor'...

Goblin
    Mega Campaign Screaming Eagles and Das Reich Design Team Member
    DAS REICH CAMPAIGN, and THE SPWaW ICON GUIDE AVAILABLE AT: The SP:WaW Depot
    In difficult ground, press on. In encircled ground, devise strategems. In death ground, fight.

Comment

Good luck, MonsterZero. Be careful that you don't get one like this.

Unless, of course, that's the kind of thing that you enjoy, in which case I wish you two!
      Attached Files
      I have no problem at all with being proved wrong. Especially when being proved wrong leaves the world a better place, than being proved right...

Comment

Maybe you can practice CPR on them and then give them a physical

Thanks for looking!!

Comment

any mouth to mouth breathing yet???

----------------------------------------------
          edit
          ------------------------------------------------

Whoopsydaisy, me just realizes CPR is Mouth to Mouth breatin
          French Soldier: You don't frighten us, English pig dogs. Go and boil your bottoms, you sons of a silly person. I blow my nose at you, so-called "Arthur King," you and all your silly English K-nig-hts.

Comment

Originally posted by screamer
            any mouth to mouth breathing yet???

----------------------------------------------
            edit
            ------------------------------------------------

Whoopsydaisy, me just realizes CPR is Mouth to Mouth breatin
            Hehe, it does not matter how they call, just give your best...
            a brain cell

Comment

If I ever perform mouth to mouth on anybody I will cover his/her mouth with a barrier that looks like a handkerchief except of plastic foil and with a valve in the middle. The purpose it to prevent germ travel in either direction. In the classroom all mouth to mouth practice involves plastic dummies and the barriers.

Now, defibrillating somebody with one of those pocket AED units ($2,000 a piece) would be something cool to try out. Those are very neat units that talk to the rescuer in human voice telling you how to attach the electrodes to the patient and so on. In theory even somebody who's never seen the device can perform the procedure correctly.

Portable units are beginning to appear in public places and people are getting educated that in the end, only defibrillation shocks will save somebody who's collapsed in a public place (most likely a cardiac issue). CPR will only buy a few minutes, up to 5. If the ambulance doesn't make it in 3 to 5 minutes it's most likely all over for the unfortunate vicitm unless a portable AED goes into action ASAP.

"Artillery adds dignity to what would otherwise be a ugly brawl."
              --Frederick II, King of Prussia

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
              X