Any one else having this problem?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any one else having this problem?

Sometimes, when I am placing a post and it takes me a long time (that is usual, my English is far away of being perfect) I click on the Submit post button and the system ask me to log in again.
    I do, but my post is then erased and I have to write it again. I have learnt to copy the whole post before submitting to paste it in case I have to re-log in. Have any among you this problem?
    Cual lidian bien, sobre dorado arzón
    Mio Cid Ruy Diaz, el buen lidiador;
    Minaya Alvar Fáñez, que en Zorita mandó;
    Martín Antolínez, el burgalés de pro...!

Only a couple of times has this happened to me. Not enough though, to enforce the copy text habit that I should have.

When it does happen though, I usually scream like Howard Dean...or worse...
    I have no problem at all with being proved wrong. Especially when being proved wrong leaves the world a better place, than being proved right...

Comment

Originally posted by JAMiAM
      Only a couple of times has this happened to me. Not enough though, to enforce the copy text habit that I should have.

When it does happen though, I usually scream like Howard Dean...or worse...
      Christ It could explain the lattest earthquake in USA

Der WanderSeismograph
      The Best weapon ever:a good Joke. The Best shield ever: Humour
      JLBETIN© Aka Der Wanderer TOAW Section Leader is a █ WHQ/SZO/XG/Gamesquad® product since 01/2003
      The Birth of European Army Tournament round Three is opened

Comment

Originally posted by Minaya
        Sometimes, when I am placing a post and it takes me a long time (that is usual, my English is far away of being perfect) I click on the Submit post button and the system ask me to log in again.
        I do, but my post is then erased and I have to write it again. I have learnt to copy the whole post before submitting to paste it in case I have to re-log in. Have any among you this problem?
        Not sure but it could be related to the time alowed for a session to be open, If Don read this he could do something about that.
        I know that in IIS the max time for a session to be open without doing any transfer is 20 minutes ( inactivity timeout)

Der WanderWebDesigner
        The Best weapon ever:a good Joke. The Best shield ever: Humour
        JLBETIN© Aka Der Wanderer TOAW Section Leader is a █ WHQ/SZO/XG/Gamesquad® product since 01/2003
        The Birth of European Army Tournament round Three is opened

Comment

Originally posted by Minaya
          A thing you can do is to write your text with Word (or any other program) and then cpoy it on WarfareHQ. Then you will not have this problem any more.

LaPalice.
          Monsieur de La Palice est mort
          Mort devant Pavie.
          Un quart d'heure avant sa mort
          Il était encore en vie...

Comment

Originally posted by LaPalice
            A thing you can do is to write your text with Word (or any other program) and then cpoy it on WarfareHQ. Then you will not have this problem any more.

LaPalice.
            Typing is like having sex, if it lasts more than 4 secs, you know you are underperformimg. This is the system telling you to shape up
            "You can't change the rules in the middle of the game."
            "Hey, you just made that rule up."

Heil Dicke Bertha!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
            X