<whistles>...Here, Rover!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• <whistles>...Here, Rover!

Seems like Rover's found a tree, and has gone off the leash.

Or, maybe...
    I have no problem at all with being proved wrong. Especially when being proved wrong leaves the world a better place, than being proved right...

Originally posted by JAMiAM
    Seems like Rover's found a tree, and has gone off the leash.

Or, maybe...
    Here's what happened.
    MarsLanding
    It may be that at some time in the dim future of the race the need for war will vanish: but that time is yet ages distant. As yet no nation can hold its place in the world, or can do any work really worth doing, unless it stands ready to guard its right with an armed hand." - President Teddy Roosevelt
    (Quoted in Edmund Morris, The Rise Of Theodore Roosevelt, p. 594)

Comment

Damn it! Next time warn me before I've got a mouthful of burrito...roflmao!
      I have no problem at all with being proved wrong. Especially when being proved wrong leaves the world a better place, than being proved right...

Comment

Kudos to Hesiod for spotting the coincidence of Bush campaigning in Roswell, N.M. while this was going down. Seems even the aliens are getting election year favors from Bush Slytalker...

I still want my tinfoil hat smiley...

Comment

Maybe they need to pay the phone bill.

Comment

Originally posted by Priest
            Maybe they need to pay the phone bill.
            lol ...

But good thing is I guess we at least recovered part of the connection now
            Attn to ALL my opponents:

If you sent me your turn and after 24 hours, you still did not get anything from me, please be sure to post in the forum to ask for what is going on.

Remember, I ALWAYS reply within 24 hours, even if I do NOT have time to play my turn, in which case I will at least send you email to tell you that I will have to play it later, but I DO receive your turn.

Comment

Originally posted by ER_Chaser
              lol ...

But good thing is I guess we at least recovered part of the connection now
              Yeah...thank goodness they stopped sending the Microsoft wrapped software patches...

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
              X