X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let me be the first to say...

JOYEUX ANNIVERSAIRE
    Jean-Luc

Still a day early here, on the Left Coast, but...Happy Birthday JL!
    I have no problem at all with being proved wrong. Especially when being proved wrong leaves the world a better place, than being proved right...

Comment

Yeah, it's early, but what the hell. Happy Birthday Sir jlbetin. (Gotta respect my elders. )
      "As soon as men decide that all means are permitted to fight an evil, then their good becomes indistinguishable from the evil that they set out to destroy."-Christopher Dawson - The Judgement of Nations, 1942

Comment

Yes Happy Birthday Jean-Luc.

Comment

Shoulda read the posts before my e-mail eh ??

Happy B-Day Jean-Luc.
          I raise my glass of wine in salute.

Scientists have announced they've discovered a cure for apathy. However no one has shown the slightest bit of interest !!

Comment

Greetings, my enemy,

One more day closer to your death? Ha.

Dan
            Major James Holden, Georgia Badgers Militia of Rainbow Regiment, American Civil War

"Aim small, miss small."

Comment

Happy Bday!

(Hmmm, there is no pizza eating smiley...
              a brain cell

Comment

Originally posted by Cheetah772
                Greetings, my enemy,

Dan
                LoL ... this is absolutely the most funny bday greetings I have ever seen .... talented Cheetah ...

JL, Have a great one there
                Attn to ALL my opponents:

If you sent me your turn and after 24 hours, you still did not get anything from me, please be sure to post in the forum to ask for what is going on.

Remember, I ALWAYS reply within 24 hours, even if I do NOT have time to play my turn, in which case I will at least send you email to tell you that I will have to play it later, but I DO receive your turn.

Comment

Happy Birthday mister Jean Luc. Don't you feel too vieux ?

LaPalice.
                  Monsieur de La Palice est mort
                  Mort devant Pavie.
                  Un quart d'heure avant sa mort
                  Il était encore en vie...

Comment

eheh happy birthday jean luc
                    French Soldier: You don't frighten us, English pig dogs. Go and boil your bottoms, you sons of a silly person. I blow my nose at you, so-called "Arthur King," you and all your silly English K-nig-hts.

Comment

Happy Birthday!

"There is no great genius without some touch of madness."

Seneca (5 BC - 65 AD)

Comment

Thanks you very much all of you, it really please me a lot

I just leave my Birthday table where mother and children gave me my gifts whose one will interest us all. It is a Robert Paxton book : "Parades and Politics at Vichy, The French Officer Corps under Marshall Pétain", French title is "L'armée de vichy, Le corps des Officiers Français 1940/1944"

I offer you a virtual piece of my birthday cake along with a virtual glass of a Nice Côte du Rhone 2002

Again Thank you very much

Jean-Luc aka Der Wanderer 48 years OLD time run so quick gents so quick
                        The Best weapon ever:a good Joke. The Best shield ever: Humour
                        JLBETIN© Aka Der Wanderer TOAW Section Leader is a █ WHQ/SZO/XG/Gamesquad® product since 01/2003
                        The Birth of European Army Tournament round Three is opened

Comment

Originally posted by Cheetah772
                          Greetings, my enemy,

Dan
                          Hi Dan,

You can't imagineas fast the time can pass. I'm old now and I don't see time running.

Enjoy your youth as much as possible

Your Best enemy

Der WanderStillYoungat48
                          JLBETIN© Aka Der Wanderer TOAW Section Leader is a █ WHQ/SZO/XG/Gamesquad® product since 01/2003

Comment

Originally posted by laszlo.nemedi
                            Happy Bday!

(Hmmm, there is no pizza eating smiley...
                            Neither cake one that's missing. Hey Don could you add some for us

Der Wanderer

Comment

Happy Birthday, have a good Beer to wash down all that Cake!
                              "Have you forgotten the face of your father?"

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X