http://www.smh.com.au/articles/2003/...083000285.html

a brain cell

Okay, so.

Hungarians are more active.
    Thialander are better.
    The Russian are the worst.
    Australians are never satisfied.
    Icelander's don't love'em.
    And American's are showing the world the future. (Now the world has one more reason why NOT to accept an American deal based on a hand-shake. Of course we are better at shaking hands apparently.)

"As soon as men decide that all means are permitted to fight an evil, then their good becomes indistinguishable from the evil that they set out to destroy."-Christopher Dawson - The Judgement of Nations, 1942

Comment

Originally posted by Deltapooh
      Okay, so.

Hungarians are more active.
      Thialander are better.
      The Russian are the worst.
      Australians are never satisfied.
      Icelander's don't love'em.
      And American's are showing the world the future. (Now the world has one more reason why NOT to accept an American deal based on a hand-shake. Of course we are better at shaking hands apparently.)

One correction: we are the most active

Interesting, on this forum, a Chinese and a Hungarian were involved in virtual (errr...) world (Annie Chui). Americans were far from their offical average maybe Jamiam good at that, too, with his presents...

So US players come up with virtual (errr...) world!
      a brain cell

Comment

lol .... I feel most funny about the Russians ... what the heck is wrong with them? LoL
        Attn to ALL my opponents:

If you sent me your turn and after 24 hours, you still did not get anything from me, please be sure to post in the forum to ask for what is going on.

Remember, I ALWAYS reply within 24 hours, even if I do NOT have time to play my turn, in which case I will at least send you email to tell you that I will have to play it later, but I DO receive your turn.

Comment

Originally posted by ER_Chaser
          lol .... I feel most funny about the Russians ... what the heck is wrong with them? LoL
          You're right. Of all the communist/former communist nations mentioned in the article, they were the worst. It seemed that Communism improves your love life.

Edit: The poll also sheds new light on the downfall of communism. For years, everyone in Eastern Europe was so busy screwing, they simply didn't have time to revolt. Finally when there was a break, everyone, took a quick shower, hit the streets, and deposed communism.
          Last edited by Deltapooh; 03 Jan 04, 11:00.
          "As soon as men decide that all means are permitted to fight an evil, then their good becomes indistinguishable from the evil that they set out to destroy."-Christopher Dawson - The Judgement of Nations, 1942

Comment

You're right. Of all the communist/former communist nations mentioned in the article, they were the worst. It seemed that Communism improves your love life.
            Yeah the golden times when there was not much tv channel, only the official speech of the party leader...

(remember New York blackout, and the birth rate 9 months later...)
            a brain cell

Comment

Who made this study an Hungarian?

Comment

Originally posted by Priest
                Who made this study an Hungarian?
                Oh no, it is not made in Hungary, and there are not any Hungarian outside Hungary, khmmm, errr...

Anyway if it was a Hungarian then it is true anyway
                a brain cell

Comment

Okay, so.

Thialander are better.

I can tell you that this is mostly due to the female of the species!

But I can also say that Thai men will respond to such a survey dishonestly for pride/bragging reasons (even anonamosyl (sp.))
                  and most Thai women will respond dishonestly to maintain good face for their marriage/husband.
                  ...a man that can stand up for a principle and sit down on his own stool.
                  -the Firesign Theatre

Comment

Edit: The poll also sheds new light on the downfall of communism. For years, everyone in Eastern Europe was so busy screwing, they simply didn't have time to revolt. Finally when there was a break, everyone, took a quick shower, hit the streets, and deposed communism.
                    Yeah I was a student at the university when the system change was close (1988-1989). But I was so busy with my girlfriend that almost forgot to attend at a demostration, but (you know) the girl's monthly hard time helped...

(Please conservatives, especially Cheetah not adviced to read this thread, however it is about his roots...
                    a brain cell

Comment

But Nordic nights were the most adventurous - 71 per cent of Icelanders, 70 per cent of Norwegians and 68 per cent of Finns have had sex with someone they had just met, compared with only 37 per cent of Germans and 24 per cent of Indians.

Alright that's it, I'm definately moving to either Norway or Iceland.
                      -----------------------------------
                      Sings we a song of wolves.
                      Who smells fear and slays the coward.
                      Sings we a song of man.
                      Who smells gold and slays his brother

Comment

lol ... but how can you be sure you will get a good deal on that first-shot thing?

If you sent me your turn and after 24 hours, you still did not get anything from me, please be sure to post in the forum to ask for what is going on.

Remember, I ALWAYS reply within 24 hours, even if I do NOT have time to play my turn, in which case I will at least send you email to tell you that I will have to play it later, but I DO receive your turn.

Comment

Originally posted by ER_Chaser
                          lol ... but how can you be sure you will get a good deal on that first-shot thing?
                          Trying is the best thing in that
                          a brain cell

Comment

hehe.. I am not as sure.... you sure you did not have any bad experience trying ?

Comment

Saw a very young, very nicely dressed hooker walking the streets of Eger, Hungary. Couldn't forget her for a few days which is unusual. You meet beautiful people all the time but a few minutes later you're thinking about something else.

But overall, Poles believe it's impossible to have sex with a Hungagrian because of their language. Who can understand that eghe-sheghe-reghe-keghe?

"Artillery adds dignity to what would otherwise be a ugly brawl."
                              --Frederick II, King of Prussia

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• casanova
                                Berlin.1945
                                by casanova
                                The Sowjet T-34 tank against a German Tiger tank in Berlin in the II World War in 1945. ...
                                Yesterday, 23:41
                              • casanova
                                AW 169M
                                by casanova
                                The Austrian minister of defence Klaudia Tanner declared the buy of 18 Italian military helicopters of the type AW 169M for the Austrian army, the Bundesheer....
                                Yesterday, 23:26
                              • JBark
                                What changed?
                                by JBark
                                There was a time not too long ago when this forum was full of discussion, multiple posts, votes and involved discussions on the best of the war, etc.,...
                                Yesterday, 18:54
                              Working...
                              X